Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alt Coin Thread (Vertcoin, OMG, CVC, PAY etc).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 topgolfer101

People that are posting about big celebrity investors/business owners, you must understand that they are the 1% of the world. Companies like microsoft and even berkshire hathaway have investments in major investment funds and also holdings in the largest banks in the world who make the forex market. You really think they aren't best friend or can benefit from saying "bitcoin to the moon". When all the average joes start investing 10s of thousands and all of a sudden a bank comes in to long squeeze them causing the price to drop hard like bitcoin. Bitcoin rose to 20k from 10k , but it came from 20k to 10k again, all these "bubble buyers" are gone. People are now going to start selling, for me it's bearish to about the gap at 8k. By the time it loses 60% of its value, no one wants to buy it again.

Coins that are created like this for decentralization, you really think major economies and banks will let that happen? They are in a bubble and have limited upside. Whether you come back saying "banks can't stop this"... well yes they can.

The forex market is the only place you can make high returns with low risk because you have leverage and the use of technical charts, tight stop losses and big take profits. You can make what you make on a coin over the month, in forex you can make twice as much every week

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Fakent.ie

People that are posting about big celebrity investors/business owners, you must understand that they are the 1% of the world. Companies like microsoft and even berkshire hathaway have investments in major investment funds and also holdings in the largest banks in the world who make the forex market. You really think they aren't best friend or can benefit from saying "bitcoin to the moon". When all the average joes start investing 10s of thousands and all of a sudden a bank comes in to long squeeze them causing the price to drop hard like bitcoin. Bitcoin rose to 20k from 10k , but it came from 20k to 10k again, all these "bubble buyers" are gone. People are now going to start selling, for me it's bearish to about the gap at 8k. By the time it loses 60% of its value, no one wants to buy it again.

Coins that are created like this for decentralization, you really think major economies and banks will let that happen? They are in a bubble and have limited upside. Whether you come back saying "banks can't stop this"... well yes they can.

The forex market is the only place you can make high returns with low risk because you have leverage and the use of technical charts, tight stop losses and big take profits. You can make what you make on a coin over the month, in forex you can make twice as much every week

looooooooooooool your trolling or bought at 19k and sold at 9k and mad as fuuuck it didnt go lower

Fakent.ie wrote: »
    looooooooooooool your trolling or bought at 19k and sold at 9k and mad as fuuuck it didnt go lower

Actually no I trade forex markets. Never invested in cryptos as I have a wider understanding of what's going on. If you want to direct message me I can show you my calls from bitcoin @ 18-20k to come short to 10k and lower. So good luck with your alt coins. Forex is the way to go. Serious traders only who reply to me will get a response

Also before you call me old fashioned or saying im ignorant you can't make money in coins. Yes you can, but not long term. Don't worry us forex traders have all made calls on cryptos, one being ripple from 0.25 cent to 3 dollars and cashing out, because we understand the volatility range and where people start to take profits.

I have called also nexus coin from 1 dollar to 13 dollars too. Have proof of all these before you start anything also :pac:

Also when you don't understand how order blocks work in the market, and the psychology, then it's quite obvious actually you don't buy/sell when price has over extended itself in either direction or has hit blocks of orders

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭99 Bortles of Beer

The absolute state of you.

Also before you call me old fashioned or saying im ignorant you can't make money in coins. Yes you can, but not long term. Don't worry us forex traders have all made calls on cryptos, one being ripple from 0.25 cent to 3 dollars and cashing out, because we understand the volatility range and where people start to take profits.

I have called also nexus coin from 1 dollar to 13 dollars too. Have proof of all these before you start anything also :pac:
    your talking out ur aasssssss if you think that there is no money to be made and EVEN MORE in forrex

your talking out ur aasssssss if you think that there is no money to be made and EVEN MORE in forrex

Well obviously you don't know what you are talking about then. Because bitcoin you buy 10,000$ worth @10k and if it goes to 20k , you have just made 10k profit.

Whereas in Forex we have what's called leverage. Of about 1:500, which means for every 1€ i have, i trade with 500€

So if I go to EUR/USD like I did last week and take the price from 1.22 to 1.25 which is about a 3% gain... take a look at this

my stop loss was at 0.5% which for me was 50,000€. It went on to hit my take profit level for 6 times that amount.

Bear in mind this happened in 2 days and I amde 6 times my money. You wait for a few weeks to make double your money if even and that's if you win lol

Tell me more about your millions of euros from coins :)

You honestly read like someone who's just discovered what Forex is and wants to show off what he learned on Investopedia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Tell me more about your millions of euros from coins :)

Tell us all more about your millions you've made from Forex at 17.

Only once Cbeebies finishes for the day of course.

Done here with people who don't know what theyre talking about, good luck. Anyone seriously wanting to learn or looking for info can e-mail me seanfx@gmail.com

Done here with people who don't know what theyre talking about, good luck. Anyone seriously wanting to learn or looking for info can e-mail me seanfx@gmail.com

Oh don't worry, we'll put that e-mail address to good use Sean.

http://www.mailbait.info/

Oh don't worry, we'll put that e-mail address to good use Sean.

http://www.mailbait.info/

Lucky I got spam filters and have only approved domains then aye! Good luck mate

Well obviously you don't know what you are talking about then. Because bitcoin you buy 10,000$ worth @10k and if it goes to 20k , you have just made 10k profit.

Whereas in Forex we have what's called leverage. Of about 1:500, which means for every 1€ i have, i trade with 500€

So if I go to EUR/USD like I did last week and take the price from 1.22 to 1.25 which is about a 3% gain... take a look at this

my stop loss was at 0.5% which for me was 50,000€. It went on to hit my take profit level for 6 times that amount.

Bear in mind this happened in 2 days and I amde 6 times my money. You wait for a few weeks to make double your money if even and that's if you win lol

you know you can leverage on crypto aswell...........................................
    like your just somone that wanted to invest when it was going to 19k then it dropped and were like "I TOLD U ALLLLLL" why are u in the crypto part if your talking about forrex????????

you know you can leverage on crypto aswell...........................................
    like your just somone that wanted to invest when it was going to 19k then it dropped and were like "I TOLD U ALLLLLL" why are u in the crypto part if your talking about forrex????????

You can leverage on crypto obviously but good luck when that volatility gives you drawdown. Don't worry im leaving. Not saying "I told you all" When I called ripple from 25 cent to 3 dollars and nexus from 1 dollar to 13 dollars. As I said you can DM me and I can show you all this, or you can you know just keep replying with nonsense, anyway goodluck byeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

why are u in the crypto part if your talking about forrex????????

Because he wants people to contact him on the whim he can make them millions because he so good at using forex and then charge them for the time.

He thinks people here are only after getting into coins and are gullable.

Now Sean, relax. You've got school tomorrow, you'd be better off making sure your homework is done.

You can leverage on crypto obviously but good luck when that volatility gives you drawdown. Don't worry im leaving. Not saying "I told you all" When I called ripple from 25 cent to 3 dollars and nexus from 1 dollar to 13 dollars. As I said you can DM me and I can show you all this, or you can you know just keep replying with nonsense, anyway goodluck byeeee

crypto has out % anything in forrex in the past year easily, and volatility works both ways...

Great you made 2 predictions

What about all the others you've called wrong.

How stupid do you think people here are?

• Advertisement

Done here with people who don't know what theyre talking about, good luck. Anyone seriously wanting to learn or looking for info can e-mail me s*anfx@gmail.com
    nobody email him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,166 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Suffice to say people; don't go near this. At best you'll be sent an affiliate link, at worst it'll be a pure scam. Between 80% and 90% of Forex trades end up with a loss, leveraging can be highly risky if you can't cover the margins

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Suffice to say people; don't go near this. At best you'll be sent an affiliate link, at worst it'll be a pure scam. Between 80% and 90% of Forex trades end up with a loss, leveraging can be highly risky if you can't cover the margins

Well no do not brand me as a scammer you cheeky bastard. Do not email me at all then. 90% of Forex traders lose because they dont know what theyre doing, similar to the 99% on here. and the leveraging is the same for most markets my friend. I was getting the jackasses up there to email me to show them the calls, but since i got private messages i will show them there :). Good luck mate you're obvioulsy part of the 99% if you think you cant be profitable to a higher degree with forex

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Well no do not brand me as a scammer you cheeky bastard. Do not email me at all then. 90% of Forex traders lose because they dont know what theyre doing, similar to the 99% on here. and the leveraging is the same for most markets my friend. I was getting the jackasses up there to email me to show them the calls, but since i got private messages i will show them there :). Good luck mate you're obvioulsy part of the 99% if you think you cant be profitable to a higher degree with forex

Why are you trying to 'help' people make money with Forex?
    The kindness of your heart or are you charging?

Well no do not brand me as a scammer you cheeky bastard

I can see mods stepping in soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Anyone using this site? It's a quick comparison site between coins for working out coin values if they had similar supply to eg bitcoin. Same as looking it up yourself on CMC but it does the work for you. I find it handy

http://matchcoins.info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Im 15 years old off 10, I hit the ball the same distance as a pro golfer, looking to get to a 3 handicap by next year. I lack consistency throughout the round looking for people to help me with drills and tips and to share my progress with.

Go get your homework done young lad. Stop trying to play the big boy, you've got lots of time for that yet.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice jump for populous

This is now my best performing coin - almost 1000% up now. It's a great product with a great future, but it gets almost no exposure online. Never gets discussed on Reddit. Does anyone know why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Yeah it's got an amazing future ahead of it I hope.

Got in around 35.....

Here's hoping

Edit - it gets a serious amount of attention on YouTube and from clif high...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Noob question - I was looking at getting some Nebulas (NAS). I've never used an exchange and have never got any altcoins before.

I set up an account on huobi but am not sure how to actually get NAS.

I read around a few tutorials but wanted to verify before moving ahead.

Do I send my ETH to my huobi account, then convert it from ETH to NAS?

What do I do then? I saw that it's best to move your coins away from an exchange immediately, to a wallet?

All this is very new to me, thanks for any help!

Advertisement