Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alt Coin Thread (Vertcoin, OMG, CVC, PAY etc).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dQuetour

Be better off if he sank it into TRX and see it grow before Main net launch in Summer (?) than some magic bean coin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

dQuetour wrote: »
    Be better off if he sank it into TRX and see it grow before Main net launch in Summer (?) than some magic bean coin
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

TRX.....yikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

At this stage,

I'm starting to wonder if I'd have been better off invested in a coin called the "magic bean coin", then having put cash into TRX. :(

Thanks,

G.

TRX will be grand, will pay off around main net time, holding just over 10k TRX myself. Neither shilling
    nor advising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Somethings stirring on Binance....

Early reports are a whale account got hacked and all alt coins sold at market rate to BTC then to Monero.

It seen crazy prices on a few Alt coins this afternoon.

Let's hope that's the case and not a hack, cause I find it hard to believe a whale account with the alleged monies involved had not got two way ath activated

Early reports are a whale account got hacked and all alt coins sold at market rate to BTC then to Monero.

Let's hope that's the case and not a hack, cause I find it hard to believe a whale account with the alleged monies involved had not got two way ath activated

Yeah this doesn't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Shouldn't we see Monero price spike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

seannash wrote: »
    Shouldn't we see Monero price spike?

went into Viacoin apparently - hence it's spike

Benildus wrote: »
    went into Viacoin apparently - hence it's spike

Out through monero then after it I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Drumorig

If someone had enough details they could report the phone stolen and get in that way with the number transferred, once that's done they will go for the primary email and then your ****ed, 2fa won't help in that scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

WHEN IS ALT SEASON

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

WHEN IS ALT SEASON

Like youth, its already come and gone too soon.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Anyone riding the Ontology train at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

rapul wrote: »
    Anyone riding the Ontology train at the moment?

I seen people on other forums saying they got airdrops of 1k of these tokens for signing up to newsletter a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It's massively overpriced thanks to CMC numbers not showing yet and FOMO. The only people doing well out of this are the people who got airdropped. Gonna be a lot of TRX-esque bagholding going on.

grindle wrote: »
    It's massively overpriced thanks to CMC numbers not showing yet and FOMO. The only people doing well out of this are the people who got airdropped. Gonna be a lot of TRX-esque bagholding going on.

Pretty sweet free 3k for the people selling the airdrop currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Pretty sweet free 3k for the people selling the airdrop currently.

Yeah, it's DAYCENT money. Yet I'm chatting with another guy who's annoyed he sold for a little over 2 ETH and wants to FOMO back into it again like a total pleb.

"I could have had 4.5!"

Yeah, but you made a good call and made 2ETH for nothing more than an email.

grindle wrote: »
    Yeah, it's DAYCENT money. Yet I'm chatting with another guy who's annoyed he sold for a little over 2 ETH and wants to FOMO back into it again like a total pleb.

"I could have had 4.5!"

Yeah, but you made a good call and made 2ETH for nothing more than an email.

Let him FOMO. It is the markets answer to natural selection :pac:

Binance coin exploding on news of a new Blockchain.

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/973550991546044417

• Advertisement

Binance coin exploding on news of a new Blockchain.

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/973550991546044417

up 20% in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

Great to see something going up :D

So, the big question is, whether to keep using BNB to pay Binance transaction fees ?

....with the 50% discount, the answer for now is still yes, but in an hour, who knows ;) ?

Thanks,

G.

They really are making all the right moves as a company.

I know it is mostly just good press but the Liam Neeson move below is such a great publicity move. They are really on the ball as a company and so far ahead of the competition who seem to be continually swamped in FUD.

$250k Hacker Bounty

They really are making all the right moves as a company.

I know it is mostly just good press but the Liam Neeson move below is such a great publicity move. They are really on the ball as a company and so far ahead of the competition who seem to be continually swamped in FUD.

$250k Hacker Bounty

I could be wrong, but was the bounty outed as a fake.I wasn't fully tuned in but thought I heard that.

I could be wrong, but was the bounty outed as a fake.I wasn't fully tuned in but thought I heard that.

Fake by who..Binance?

Fake by who..Binance?

That the hacker bounty wasn't real. But honestly I could be well wrong there because I wasn't fully listening and only caught a fragment of a remark, don't put any stock in it.

I haven't bothered to look into it because I've no way of collecting lol.

That the hacker bounty wasn't real. But honestly I could be well wrong there because I wasn't fully listening and only caught a fragment of a remark, don't put any stock in it.

I haven't bothered to look into it because I've no way of collecting lol.

Nope its straight up a bounty and the request has been translated into 10 languages,

they've got a serious hard on for information and gone really offensive here. Good on em I say and they've really impressed me recently.

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/972781973843279872

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭SkySter

Icon (ICX) - Is now available for trading on Bithumb

Great news for the icon holders who have been waiting patiently for it to be listed on a Korean exchange.

SkySter wrote: »
    Icon (ICX) - Is now available for trading on Bithumb

Great news for the icon holders who have been waiting patiently for it to be listed on a Korean exchange.

50% up the past hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Tango One

Espers sounds really interesting hosting Websites on a block chain.

It seems to be trading only on dodgy exchanges at the moment. Anyone else looked at it.

Nice write up.
    https://www.altlook.org/blog/espers-esp-in-depth-review

Advertisement