Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YabPhones Order-Not Shipped ,any way to cancel?

Options
  • 06-12-2017 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi

Ordered a phone a week ago off these, phone was supposed to ship in 48 hrs with tracking

Is there any way to cancel and get refunded as i need to get the order for christmas?

Company is uncontactable via chat, email and phone( all dead ends)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I have the same issue. I ordered an ipad about 4 weeks ago, still getting fobbed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

jazyguy wrote: »
    I have the same issue. I ordered an ipad about 4 weeks ago, still getting fobbed off.

4 weeks:eek:

Were you able to make contact at all?

And have you started procedures to get your money back?

I'm hoping they don't send anything now and I can do a charge back, any warranty with a company like this is worthless

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

OMSP of a 6 64 refurb is around €360, these lads are selling at 274. iPhones are commodities at this point so pricing should be within a few percent across the board.

Alarm feckin bells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

I thought chargeback would be a straightforward process

Apparently its a long drawn out process where you have to post documentation

Advertisement