Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disable eir mobile Voicemail

Options
  • 06-12-2017 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I would like to disable my eir mobile voicemail.
    I have had no success in reaching contact centre by phone, or using my eir app.

Please advise how to disable voicemail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Have you tried dialling ##002#

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jc77

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Thank you, using this sequence of numbers resolved my issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

jc77 wrote: »
    Thank you, using this sequence of numbers resolved my issue.
    Hi,

Glad to hear you got this sorted :)

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I am without broadband for more than one week. The provider is blaming Eir for the fault.
    I keep getting fobbed off about when I will have service again but I can guarantee  that I will be looking for a wireless provided from now on.

Any chance Eir can restore my broadband?
    My service provider says the fault is with eIR.
    Down more than one week now, disgraceful.

• Advertisement

Any chance Eir can restore my broadband?
    My service provider says the fault is with eIR.
    Down more than one week now, disgraceful.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we will be unable to look into this for you. if you have your services with a different service provider it is up to them to look into this for you.

- Adam

Vodafone say the fault lies entirely with Eir. Eir  provide the line and are supposed to service it. 10 day down now and still no sign of an Eir technician, disgraceful absolutely disgraceful. 

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Is there a list of these codes available anywhere?

Vodafone say the fault lies entirely with Eir. Eir  provide the line and are supposed to service it. 10 day down now and still no sign of an Eir technician, disgraceful absolutely disgraceful. 
    I understand that, however, if you have services with a different provider, it is up to them to arrange for a technician to go out.

- Adam

When the technician comes out he will arrive in an Eir van, wearing Eir clothing, employed by Eir. Vodafone say they have asked Eir to send the technician. So why are you trying to fudge the issue? Is that company policy?

• Advertisement
Advertisement