Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaurs around the world exhibition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

It's not a bad exhibition at all.

I was invited out to opening night. Lots of kids there - they seemed to love it!

26165958_520092831680752_5555995344213915296_n.jpg?oh=f8e8476244c6c56ef2606692199e2d11&oe=5B253C45

I've a few more photos and comments about the exhibit here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yay! Galvi, missed you I have. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yay! Galvi, missed you I have. :D

awww .... so have I actually :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

It took a bit of DNA tinkering,but they brought me back :pac:

they are still trying to scrape me off their shoes lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Sorry for the bump but wondering if any more reviews of this? Family deal at weekend 38eur, 9eur for my 3rd child so just want to make sure its reasonably good.

Kids love dinosaurs (especially the 5 and 6 year old) so could be worth a jaunt into the city

Advertisement