Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From Cycling

Options
  • 06-12-2017 9:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭

Basically, I insulted some of the other people in the forum because they thought they had the right to break a red light.

Hundreds of cyclists die each year and it made me sick just reading that nonsense.

The moderator is close friends with the user I insulted, not claiming they are biased as I may have been out of line, but shouldn't warrant a ban for god sake.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi donaldtramp, have you attempted to resolve this via PM with the mod who banned you, as per the flow chart above?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I don't need to know that Toots, I agree with the ban having reviewed the post, blatant trolling and the users history is nothing to be proud of.

Ban upheld.

donaldtramp, you may appeal this to admin if you wish, please let me know.

Thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, I have just had a look at your Prison thread earlier in the year

You chose to troll the Cycling Forum in the same way you trolled the Mustard forum to get yourself that earlier siteban. If you cannot contribute to a forum in a positive fashion, then don't troll those who can by posting outright negative comments.

You were warned in that Prison thread that any more trolling and your siteban would be re-instated. I'm giving you one more chance here and putting you on probation. Any more cards or bans in the next 3 months and you will be permanently sitebanned

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

OP, have you anything to add or can this be closed?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response from the OP in 3 weeks.

Closed.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement