If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55MU6100 enquiry

Options
  • 06-12-2017 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, I’m looking purchase a Samsung UE55MU6100 with a soundbar and wall mount for both. Would you have any recommendations and be able to advise your best price including delivery to Ireland (Midlands) please.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Rambunctious1,

We have a cracking price on the Samsung UE55MU6100 at the moment at just £579 / €679 including shipping and our 6 year warranty:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202632-ue55mu6100.aspx

On the soundbar front we always highly recommend the Q Acoustics M4 which is really a unique soundbar - it just sounds astounding!
    https://www.whathifi.com/q-acoustics/media-4/review

The M4 is actually great value in Euro at just €289 including delivery - I honestly cant describe how good it sounds!

On the bracket front ( the M4 actually comes complete with a bracket included) I'm presuming that you are looking for a flat bracket - I'd recommend the Sanus VLL5 which is way cheaper in euro than sterling (£59.95 + delivery V's €48.99 including delivery!)

Have a browse at the above and keep me posted if any of the above grab your fancy we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭rambunctious1

Thanks for the info John. The soundbar is a bit more than I wanted to pay so I’ve placed an order for the Telly and a Roth III s’bar. Cheers :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the info John. The soundbar is a bit more than I wanted to pay so I’ve placed an order for the Telly and a Roth III s’bar. Cheers :)
    Cheers for the order Rambunctious1.

We will have it looked after ASAP :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.