Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query regarding new contract

Options
  • 07-12-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I signed up to one of your broadband and landline packages on 28/11/17 and was allocated an account number.

However, I'm not able to register with "my eir" using this account number.

I haven't received a modem yet or haven't received any communication from Eir about when the broadband and land line will be switched over.

I am quite concerned at this stage and am considering cancelling the service as I need my broadband and landline connection for work.

Would you please let me know when the services that I signed up for will be available?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

user997 wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up to one of your broadband and landline packages on 28/11/17 and was allocated an account number.

However, I'm not able to register with "my eir" using this account number.

I haven't received a modem yet or haven't received any communication from Eir about when the broadband and land line will be switched over.

I am quite concerned at this stage and am considering cancelling the service as I need my broadband and landline connection for work.

Would you please let me know when the services that I signed up for will be available?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch. You won't be able to register for my eir until your services are active. If you PM me your account number and surname I'll check when your services are due to go active.

- Adam

Advertisement