Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding PAYG for customer who just switched

Options
  • 07-12-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi, i recently switched to EI and availed of the Dual Fuel and got 175 Euro credit.

I had a engineer come out and installed the climote system (which is fantastic by the way)
    He had me convinced of the benefits of PAYG Electricity.

My question is;

As i just entered into a contract and got the credit is it possible to switch over to PAYG electricity?

&

I am paying the climote off via Direct Debit, would it be possible to keep paying the direct debit if I switch over the Elec to PAYG?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi captainneutron,

Many thanks for choosing Electric Ireland - and we are delighted to read that you are so happy with your Climote.

You can indeed change to Smarter PAYG electricity within your contract. The direct debit payment plan for the Climote is separate to an electricity or gas billing account so this would not be affected.

To change to Smarter PAYG, contact the PAYG Sales team on 1850 30 50 95 with your account details. You will continue to receive savings on your gas account for having direct debit.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

Hi captainneutron,

Many thanks for choosing Electric Ireland - and we are delighted to read that you are so happy with your Climote.

You can indeed change to Smarter PAYG electricity within your contract. The direct debit payment plan for the Climote is separate to an electricity or gas billing account so this would not be affected.

To change to Smarter PAYG, contact the PAYG Sales team on 1850 30 50 95 with your account details. You will continue to receive savings on your gas account for having direct debit.

Best regards,
    Una
    Fantastic, thanks Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

You are very welcome - we're happy to advise. :)

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement