Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High pitched noise from wall socket

Options
  • 07-12-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi a bit of help please, I am in the countryside and a new house is going up next door, last week they got someone to run a phone line to the house, ever since I have a high pitched noise from my phone point. 
    The point is not even patched in , I am with Sky currently , do I go through them or you to have this resolved ? 
    Cheers 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

bennyc wrote: »
    Hi a bit of help please, I am in the countryside and a new house is going up next door, last week they got someone to run a phone line to the house, ever since I have a high pitched noise from my phone point. 
    The point is not even patched in , I am with Sky currently , do I go through them or you to have this resolved ? 
    Cheers 
    Hi bennyc,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm afraid we won't be able to look into this for you if your services are active with a different provider. You'll need to contact Sky about this.

Sorry I can't do more for you here.

- Adam

Advertisement