Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Audio in Cork

Options
  • 07-12-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭

So the speaker in the rear door of my car is shot, can anyone recommend a place to have a new speaker fitted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

So the speaker in the rear door of my car is shot, can anyone recommend a place to have a new speaker fitted?

Car Stereo & Alarm Systems on Patricks Quay. He has been around for a very long time and a nice guy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

thanks Ron.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

If your any way handy its an easy job, few screws and that's it. Any mechanic would have it done in 10 minutes if you got them yourself in halfords. The speakers are cheap enough even for a decent set. Hardest part is removing the door panel but YouTube will probably have a video of your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

.red. wrote: »
    If your any way handy its an easy job, few screws and that's it. Any mechanic would have it done in 10 minutes if you got them yourself in halfords. The speakers are cheap enough even for a decent set. Hardest part is removing the door panel but YouTube will probably have a video of your car.

yes, i know what you mean, my fear being unable to re-fit the door panel...i might look it up first i suppose.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I've got a few things fixed with Paul in Spark Auto Electrical
    Very helpful chap

http://www.autoelectrical.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement