Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

click.ie

Options
  • 07-12-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi There, long time reader but I had to post this due to pure frustration.
    i ordered a phone with click.ie on the 22nd of Nov and was due to be dispatched by courier on the 24th. Having not received the phone or an email confirming the phone was dispatched i phoned click.ie to be told it would be sent the following day. Still no phone!. I have sent numerous emails and no reply and have tried to phone them so many times over the last few days but they are not answering the phone. Please be aware before you purchase

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tzf60

Hi davof,
    I ordered 2 phones on 05Dec from click.ie, using Paypal. Tried ringing, but keep getting 'mailbox full' msg and the line goes dead.No response to my email. The chat function is less than worthless. Facebook comments don't fill me with confidence, either. I have tried calling some of the stores listed on the website, but get the same 'mailbox full' msg. The click.ie homepage has been updated overnight, offering fresh deals. Beware, everybody!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 davof

Thanks tzf60, I have requested a credit card charge-back with Paypal and AIB, looking at facebook it seems a lot of people are in the same postion

Hi Davof, I managed to get through to an assistant in the Omni store. Was told that the website team shipped 600 phones yesterday. She said something about being inundated with sales on Black Friday and they were trying to work through the backlog. Make what you will of this......

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

I was going to buy online but after reading some comments I decided to go instore, bought an iPhone 6 from them, had a battery issue brought it back and they sorted straight away (Omni store), I’d say their online is understaffed and because the prices are cheaper they are overwhelmed with orders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

tzf60 wrote: »
    Hi Davof, I managed to get through to an assistant in the Omni store. Was told that the website team shipped 600 phones yesterday. She said something about being inundated with sales on Black Friday and they were trying to work through the backlog. Make what you will of this......

That makes total sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Thomas Drennan

Has anybody anything good to say about this company click.ie I bought my youngest daughter an iPhone 7 on black Friday I cant get any response from them so frustrated

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RQP

I ordered an Ipad on 27th November, I have tried calling, tweeting, emailing and Facebook messenger and no response. Some customers have orders going back to the 15th November and they don't seem to have received their orders so its not about black Friday deals. Even so, if you offer those deals you need to be able to handle it. The fact that they are not updating customers is the worst. They have take money in good faith and have kept people waiting and worrying if they will have it for Xmas. I have now made a complaint to PayPal, my bank and also the Consumer Protection Commissioner.

RQP wrote: »
    I ordered an Ipad on 27th November, I have tried calling, tweeting, emailing and Facebook messenger and no response. Some customers have orders going back to the 15th November and they don't seem to have received their orders so its not about black Friday deals. Even so, if you offer those deals you need to be able to handle it. The fact that they are not updating customers is the worst. They have take money in good faith and have kept people waiting and worrying if they will have it for Xmas. I have now made a complaint to PayPal, my bank and also the Consumer Protection Commissioner.

Did you try calling a store?

Stores are of no use, their line is that its because the black Friday deal was so busy and they were short staffed.

Stores are of no use, their line is that its because the black Friday deal was so busy and they were short staffed.

Did you call a store though?

• Advertisement

Yes I did, in one case answered with the line above and the rest rang out - happy now?

Yes I did, in one case answered with the line above and the rest rang out - happy now?

Only trying to help, you didn't respond. Stores get busy and can't always answer BTW.

I won't bother any further tho.

I ordered and paid (via PayPal) for two iPhone 6s refurbed. Was concerned for quite a while when I couldn't reach the company, no matter what I tried. I even rang DPD to see if they were still delivering on behalf of click.ie. You can imagine my surprise when DPD arrived at the door with the 2 phones! Very poor customer service, granted, but at least the product arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭dazza21ie

Was getting worried myself about a phone I had ordered for Christmas present. I sent email on Monday to get an update and phone landed on Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Anyone else had any luck with their orders recently? My sister ordered an iPhone on 28th November and not a sniff out of them. Money taken out of her account on 1st Dec, she's sent multiple emails and tried calling a million times with no joy. Doesn't look good given it's less than a week to Christmas and this was supposed to be a gift for our Dad. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Click are back up and running again and it's the same folk that ran it before.. Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thread necro/crosspost closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement