Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill- refund

Options
  • 07-12-2017 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently transferred my phone and broadband to Sky.

I have received one bill for around €50, and later another one for €-19, which should have been refunded to me.

I already spoke to CS earlier and it was confirmed this will be refunded 30 days after final bill.

Instead I got another "final" bill for €-19 this month.

Also you removed access to the bills for me!

In the email:

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dear [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is € -19.86[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What I see when I log on:[/font]
    This account is no longer active

Account: 

Your eir account has either ceased or you have moved to eir Fibre.

If you have recently moved to eir Fibre you will have received a new account number. Please add your new account number under the "Add Account" link below to view your new account.

Also I can't call you anymore, because the account number and phone number are no longer valid.

It's a mess, I would like a copy of two last bills and oustanding amount refunded. Eir was quick enough to take 50 euro without showing me the bill so I believe I don't ask for too much.

Chasing €19 like that is no fun for me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

wonski wrote: »
    Hi,

I have received one bill for around €50, and later another one for €-19, which should have been refunded to me.

I already spoke to CS earlier and it was confirmed this will be refunded 30 days after final bill.

In the email:

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.[/font]

Account: 

If you have recently moved to eir Fibre you will have received a new account number. Please add your new account number under the "Add Account" link below to view your new account.

Also I can't call you anymore, because the account number and phone number are no longer valid.

It's a mess, I would like a copy of two last bills and oustanding amount refunded. Eir was quick enough to take 50 euro without showing me the bill so I believe I don't ask for too much.

Thanks.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

In the email:

Account: 

Thanks.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I'll look into this for you.

- Adam
    PM sent late yesterday.

Thanks for your help.

Also, here is why I would like to have the bills sent back to me:

I have no idea where the €22 comes from and why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MrFlabr

Hi,

In the email:

Account: 

Thanks.
    Hi,

- Adam
    Having the exact same issue. Recently cancelled my bundle with you. I have received one bill for around €45.01, for which only €26.81 was taken, and later another one for €-17.54.

I have had access to bills removed.

In the email:

Dear 

Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.

Your bill amount is € -17.54

Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.

What I see when I log on:

Account: 

I can't ring either, because the account number and phone number are no longer valid.

I'd like to request a copy of my last two bills and the outstanding amount to be refunded?

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

MrFlabr wrote: »
    Hi,

In the email:

Account: 

Thanks.
    Hi,

- Adam
    Having the exact same issue. Recently cancelled my bundle with you. I have received one bill for around €45.01, for which only €26.81 was taken, and later another one for €-17.54.

In the email:

Dear 

Once you login to my eir, you can view and download a PDF of your bill, pay a bill and much more.

Account: 

I can't ring either, because the account number and phone number are no longer valid.

I'd like to request a copy of my last two bills and the outstanding amount to be refunded?

Thank you.
    Hi MrFlabr, 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MrFlabr

Hi,

In the email:

Account: 

Thanks.
    Hi,

- Adam

In the email:

Dear 

Account: 

Thank you.
    Hi MrFlabr, 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

In the email:

Account: 

Thanks.
    Hi,

- Adam

In the email:

Dear 

Account: 

Thank you.
    Hi MrFlabr, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent.
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hi,

Hi,

- Adam
    I received a text message yesterday that my refund has now been processed and will reach my account within 5 days.

Thanks Adam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

Hi,

- Adam
    I received a text message yesterday that my refund has now been processed and will reach my account within 5 days.

Thanks Adam.
    No problem at all :)

- Adam

Advertisement