Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems after my account was migrated to your new system

Options
  • 07-12-2017 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I upgraded my contract last Friday and was informed that my account would be migrated to your new system at Eir.

Since then I have being having some problems on the technical side.

When I log into My Eir, it says that there is two profiles linked to my account. One of them is the new one where I am asked to enter my password again, and the other one is just blank with no number attached to the account. This must be a result of the migration. Can the old account be terminated.

Also, as I am on the Eir Mobile 15gb plan, I am entitled to have access to the free eir sport mobile app, but when I log in, it says my account is not allowed access. Can this also be looked into please.

I will PM my phone number and Pin to you now.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shocksy wrote: »
    Hey,

I upgraded my contract last Friday and was informed that my account would be migrated to your new system at Eir.

When I log into My Eir, it says that there is two profiles linked to my account. One of them is the new one where I am asked to enter my password again, and the other one is just blank with no number attached to the account. This must be a result of the migration. Can the old account be terminated.

Also, as I am on the Eir Mobile 15gb plan, I am entitled to have access to the free eir sport mobile app, but when I log in, it says my account is not allowed access. Can this also be looked into please.

Hi shocksy,

I've received your PM about this. I'll be back in touch shortly with an update.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hey,

Hi shocksy,

- Adam
    Hello, It's been 4 days now. Do you have an update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hey,

Hi shocksy,

- Adam
    Hello, It's been 4 days now. Do you have an update on this?
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

Advertisement