Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Eir sim-only bill pay plan

Options
  • 07-12-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi,

Signed up for a SIM only plan online last week. Received confirmation email with the wrong contract length (18 months instead of 30 days) and wrong amount (€25 per month instead of €20 per month for 6 months). Emailed billpayonline@eir.ie to confirm the correct details but got no response so far. I do not want an 18 month contract!

In addition, I did know that the sim card could only be delivered to and signed for at my home address. There is no way I could take time off work to collect a sim card, hence the courier is returning it to eir today.

How can we get my account up and running? Will I be billed for the days I am not receiving any service?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

Signed up for a SIM only plan online last week. Received confirmation email with the wrong contract length (18 months instead of 30 days) and wrong amount (€25 per month instead of €20 per month for 6 months). Emailed billpayonline@eir.ie to confirm the correct details but got no response so far. I do not want an 18 month contract!

In addition, I did know that the sim card could only be delivered to and signed for at my home address. There is no way I could take time off work to collect a sim card, hence the courier is returning it to eir today.

How can we get my account up and running? Will I be billed for the days I am not receiving any service?

thanks
    Hi there,

Don't worry about the contract length. If you've signed up to a SIM only plan you are in a 30-day rolling contract. The generic email that you have received wills ay 18-months. if you PM me your account number and full name I can confirm this for you. I'll also look into your other queries when I receive your details.

- Adam

Advertisement