Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Thread..The Final Chapter of 17? (MOD WARNINGS IN OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Sorry if posted already.
    Man City Stretch League Lead To 788 Points
    FOLLOWING their 2-1 victory in the Manchester Derby, Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City side have stretched their lead at the top of the Premier League to an unprecedented 788 points.

Defying the fact such an achievement is mathematically impossible, Guardiola’s men outclassed their city rivals after securing the transfer of Romelu Lukaku seconds before kick off.

Manchester United, managed by Jose Mourinho, had been 8 points behind City before yesterday’s football feast, but now lie adrift of the leaders by some 788 points.

“Perfection. We were better than life itself, you are all wasting your lives. To think, you could be as awe inspiring as me and my team, but you are not. You are, how do you say? Not worthy of what we give to you. I weep when we pass, it is too beautiful,” City coach Guardiola confirmed in his post-match comments, careful not to give the impression he feels like the league title is already won.

With only 16 games in the season gone, a sublime City team has broken away from the chasing pack, prompting many fans to ask the Premier League to give them the trophy now, and restart the league in much the same way you quit playing FIFA online when getting beaten by a much better player.

There was some post-match controversy involving the City team and Mourinho, it has been alleged the incident involved the Portuguese man crying over spilled milk and the fact he will never be loved the way Guardiola is.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/12/11/man-city-stretch-league-lead-to-788-points/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh so it's a head in the sand for holding onto the hope of City having a mid-season collapse and United taking advantage.

I'll just join everyone else in prematurely congratulating City on winning the league in December will I?

11 points clear, already played Chelsea and United away, the only thing now is to see will they go the season unbeaten as the league is well and truly dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

SlickRic wrote: »
    what should annoy the fúck out of you all is that when the players decided not to play with any fear, and got it down, it was actually easy enough to get at the City backline.

one straight forward through ball from Herrera put Lukaku in the clear, running at the CBs.
    the 20+ pass move that gave Lukaku his chance from 4 yards.

Pogba would've made a difference, but there actually wasn't a huge need to be so direct so often. Matic, when he got the ball, managed to hold it fine, it's just he had so few options so often, for whatever reason.

City can be got at. it's just they have that 'aura' right now.

It's infuriating the more I think about it.

Finally see a team with Martial and Rashford playing, out wide, coming inside, and we don't even attempt to play the ball up the wings.

As you say, on the few occasions we did, we had chances.

Kyle Walker booked in the 3rd minute, and Martial, Mourinho, Herrera or anyone on the pitch decided "hey, 15 minutes, just dribble at that fella"

So stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

yabadabado wrote: »
    You could be right but either way we need a top class wide player.Martial and Rashford have huge potential but that isnt enough at the moment. Can possibly play one of those players but looks like cant have both in the team together.

I'd hardly use yesterday as a yard stick, where both got totally bypassed by the way we played.

Martial is an incredible dribbler. Like genuinely unbelievable how he dribbles at pace and you can see defenders just back off.

When Mourinho came in he enjoyed a little dig saying how Van Gaal set the team up for Martial and that he would need to accept a change. Well maybe Van Gaal was right in allowing Martial free reign to just attack and break.

Saw Ashley Young berate Martial a few times yesterday for not tracking back and I proper roared inside "your a ****ing defender, just ****ing deal with it".

I just don't know when he is going to learn. Take a player like Martial and ****ing leave him do his **** offensively and have the team just deal with the defensive consequences. The positives longterm will far outweigh the odd 2v1. He did the same with Hazard, it's just so abundantly obvious looking at his track record with these players he can literally garnish no consistency from them.

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'd hardly use yesterday as a yard stick, where both got totally bypassed by the way we played.

Martial is an incredible dribbler. Like genuinely unbelievable how he dribbles at pace and you can see defenders just back off.

When Mourinho came in he enjoyed a little dig saying how Van Gaal set the team up for Martial and that he would need to accept a change. Well maybe Van Gaal was right in allowing Martial free reign to just attack and break.

Saw Ashley Young berate Martial a few times yesterday for not tracking back and I proper roared inside "your a ****ing defender, just ****ing deal with it".

I just don't know when he is going to learn. Take a player like Martial and ****ing leave him do his **** offensively and have the team just deal with the defensive consequences. The positives longterm will far outweigh the odd 2v1. He did the same with Hazard, it's just so abundantly obvious looking at his track record with these players he can literally garnish no consistency from them.

This also effects Lukaku. With our wide attacking players on defensive duties for a large portion of the game yesterday, Lukaku was absolutely isolated up front on his own for the most part. Our attackers not being able to get forward often enough is one thing, but it also has a noticeable knock-on effect on Lukaku. I imagine it would be similar for any striker we put in there in that situation.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that's the only thing affecting Lukaku's form at the moment - His miss from point blank to make it 2-2 yesterday was poor and he got great service for that - But it's definitely a contributing factor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Robson99 wrote: »
    Can you honestly see us winning all our games between now and the end of the season ? Because thats what it will take as well as city collapsing

Well stranger things have happened, **** it, I'll hold on to what I believe in.
    bangkok wrote: »
    11 points clear, already played Chelsea and United away, the only thing now is to see will they go the season unbeaten as the league is well and truly dead

Yes we all know what you think about City, you're fawning about them any god damned chance you get.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well stranger things have happened, **** it, I'll hold on to what I believe in.

Yes we all know what you think about City, you're fawning about them any god damned chance you get.

no i said they were playing excellent weeks ago (which they were) but some people took issue with me saying how good they were back then. seems to be ok now to say it, 11 clear, beat us easily with one of the best strikers in the league sitting on the bench.

Dunno if any of you watch Full Time Devils, the main fan channel on Youtube.

It's grand to have on in the background, the lads in fairness are a decent bunch for the most part and represent the club well, if unofficially, on a widely-watched Youtube channel. For instance, there's a kid on there regularly who goes to every game, and speaks about football more eloquently and sensibly than men four times his age getting paid as pundits on TV. In comparison to Arsenal Fan TV, these guys have done us proud in terms of not adding to the team's blushes when we were blushing.

Well...I just let one of their videos autoplay on to Youtube's next suggestion. It's a different United fan channel which I didn't know existed until now, 'The United Stand' or something. Holy shít, their fan interviews from outside Old Trafford yesterday were like a cross between footage from Downtown Baghdad circa August 2003, and 28 Days Later. Lads absolutely spewing bile about United. Just bile, no matter if there is a point somewhere in there or not.

Mad to see the contrast from the aftermath of the same game outside the same stadium with fans of the same team - There's the angelic-in-comparison Full Time Devils crew, "very frustrated with that" and "majorly disappointed, but it isn't the end of our season." Then there's that other Youtube channel, probably filming 100 yards down the street, with "Mourinho GTFO!!!" and "Lukaku is a wang!", lads loosing the complete run of themselves. The juxtaposition is amusing, and makes me realise this thread isn't nearly as polarising as it could be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

and yet they are miles better than us, doesnt say much for us so. they deserve all the credit they are getting, we were the home team yesterday and we were reduced to kicking long aimless balls up to nobody

I do think our squad are not playing anywhere near to their capabilities, let alone playing better than the sum of the squad. The big difference yesterday for me was the mentality and work rate of city compared to ours.... huge gap, pep sure does now how to slap Mourinhos arse , no wonder he lost the head.
    Best coached team stood out a mile yesterday.

secman wrote: »
    I do think our squad are not playing anywhere near to their capabilities, let alone playing better than the sum of the squad. The big difference yesterday for me was the mentality and work rate of city compared to ours.... huge gap, pep sure does now how to slap Mourinhos arse , no wonder he lost the head.
    Best coached team stood out a mile yesterday.

i think the thing with Pep is he allows the players to play in the big games, they dont really look at the opposition as such and they play to there strengths.

Mourinho definitely looks at the opposition and does the opposite, his game plan is about stopping them and less so about his own players playing

• Advertisement

It's grand to have on in the background, the lads in fairness are a decent bunch for the most part and represent the club well, if unofficially, on a widely-watched Youtube channel. For instance, there's a kid on there regularly who goes to every game, and speaks about football more eloquently and sensibly than men four times his age getting paid as pundits on TV. In comparison to Arsenal Fan TV, these guys have done us proud in terms of not adding to the team's blushes when we were blushing.

Well...I just let one of their videos autoplay on to Youtube's next suggestion. It's a different United fan channel which I didn't know existed until now, 'The United Stand' or something. Holy shít, their fan interviews from outside Old Trafford yesterday were like a cross between footage from Downtown Baghdad circa August 2003, and 28 Days Later. Lads absolutely spewing bile about United. Just bile, no matter if there is a point somewhere in there or not.

Mad to see the contrast from the aftermath of the same game outside the same stadium with fans of the same team - There's the angelic-in-comparison Full Time Devils crew, "very frustrated with that" and "majorly disappointed, but it isn't the end of our season." Then there's that other Youtube channel, probably filming 100 yards down the street, with "Mourinho GTFO!!!" and "Lukaku is a wang!", lads loosing the complete run of themselves. The juxtaposition is amusing, and makes me realise this thread isn't nearly as polarising as it could be.

Full time devil's you say cheers for that will give it a watch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Well...I just let one of their videos autoplay on to Youtube's next suggestion. It's a different United fan channel which I didn't know existed until now, 'The United Stand' or something. Holy sh their fan interviews from outside Old Trafford yesterday were like a cross between footage from Downtown Baghdad circa August 2003, and 28 Days Later. Lads absolutely spewing bile about United. Just bile, no matter if there is a point somewhere in there or not.

Did you recognize any Boardsies?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The United Stand, should be well steered clear of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Jesus Christ. Do you secretly Support City?

Prior to beating us they required an 86th minute winner against Huddersfield and a 96th minute winner the game after. They subsequently went and lost to Shaktar with a full squad on the pitch. You'd swear they created a gazillion chances against us. They're not infallible, they're not unbeatable. Stop the utter waffle.

They will drop points this season. Chances are we will too so I think 11 is a gap to far to bridge. I also remember being 12 points behind Arsenal in Feb and coming back to win the league. Anything is possible, the premier league shows this year and year again

Jesus Christ. Do you secretly Support City?

Prior to beating us they required an 86th minute winner against Huddersfield and a 96th minute winner the game after. They subsequently went and lost to Shaktar with a full squad on the pitch. You'd swear they created a gazillion chances against us. They're not infallible, they're not unbeatable. Stop the utter waffle.

They will drop points this season. Chances are we will too so I think 11 is a gap to far to bridge. I also remember being 12 points behind Arsenal in Feb and coming back to win the league. Anything is possible, the premier league shows this year and year again

dead rubber of a game, and no they didnt play the full team and no i dont support them, but i respect how they are playing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

The United Stand is some laugh

Fellas starting rows with each other in the background :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I'm bit of sad case but when Arsenal get beat I always check out DT and that Blood fella for a chIckleford.

last week was extra spicey.

I hate to know a supporter like that at United. they are out there but they change from week to week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Depressing result yesterday and big questions over Jose. We were outclassed by City and Jose looks way off Pep tactically, some of the decisions made no sense to me.

I know Jose likes to sit deep in big games (thats a problem itself and a poor approach from a top club manager who has spent as much as he has) but to think it was a good idea to sit so deep, right off the bat you are setting yourself up to purely defend and hope City don't find a way through for 90 mins. Immediately on the backfoot and a very negative mindset.

The worst part for me was the total lack of engagement with City in midfield at time. On numerous occasion KDB was allowed to pick up the ball deep in his own half from City defenders and run it UNCHALLENGED virtually to the edge of our penalty box and when there he had a choice of many City players to pass too. It blew my mind this was allowed to happen, their most dangerous player given that much freedom is unforgivable.

City looked so good in each area. Our counter attacking was pretty much nullified by how well they kept their shape. Balls out to Rashford were cut out most of the time and Joes's plan B was to play long balls to Lukaku. Terrible stuff.

The whole mentality Jose has for big games is disheartening. He has spent a lot building his squad but the team seems unbalanced and unfinished. Lukaku has a pretty woeful first touch, I never liked the midfield duo of Matic and Herrera (Herrera who btw has become one of the most annoying players I have ever seen, from social media and my friends he seems to be widely hated and I can see why, he spends most games falling to the floor, fouling and shouting at the ref to get other players booked. ) Young is possibly becoming a regular as Jose can't get Miki playing well.

City have taken a record 46 points out of a possible 48. Thats staggering and they are playing some of the best football the EPL has seen. They could set incredible records this season and its not going to be easy to watch. What a shame we didn't get Pep as our manager, would love to see his brand of football at UTD.

Instead, yesterday at home to our derby rivals in a must win clash, our manager was happy to surrender all the possession to the opposition and play hoofball.

Full time devil's you say cheers for that will give it a watch...

Full Time Devils is the 'innocent' one. In this video, there's Adam McKola on the left and Stephen Howson on the right. They seem to run the channel and present/produce most of the FTD's output. I don't always agree with them, Howson especially, but that does no harm whatsoever.

In this video, there's that kid I was on about at around 1:30. Admittedly he is a bit more emotional and hyperbolic here than usual, losing the run of himself tbh, but he's normally quite impressive when he appears.

And now here's 'The United Stand', our Arsenal TV by the looks of it. I only watch the first 5-6 minutes of it myself. That poor old lady who appears was just too much.

Full Time Devils can be worth a watch for their match previews.

adox wrote: »
    Did you recognize any Boardsies?

Haha no, but every time I hear an Irish accent on FTDs I wonder if it's one of our group. Wanna fill me in on who's there? In that first video I posted above, there's an Irish fan at 4:36 repeating "Can't keep the ball for 5 passes...can't keep the ball for 5 passes...100 grand a week, can't keep the ball for 5 passes...absolute shoite" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

dead rubber of a game, and no they didnt play the full team and no i dont support them, but i respect how they are playing

Stop talking about how good City are! Anyway, their defence is poor and they'll definitely start dropping points around November/December.

• Advertisement

Haha no, but every time I hear an Irish accent on FTDs I wonder if it's one of our group. Wanna fill me in on who's there? In that first video I posted above, there's an Irish fan at 4:36 repeating "Can't keep the ball for 5 passes...can't keep the ball for 5 passes...100 grand a week, can't keep the ball for 5 passes...absolute shoite" :pac:

No idea, just posted in jest. Didn’t even know there were Irish contributors.

The plot thickens....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Stop talking about how good City are! Anyway, their defence is poor and they'll definitely start dropping points around November/December.
    I get your point and I think United should be trying their damned hardest to close that gap between now and the return fixture but saying 'they'll definitely start dropping points around November/December' is a little odd since they didn't drop a single point in November and we're approaching the midway point of December.

:confused:

Edit: maybe I've missed some in joke/reference here.

Get with the plan.... the drop points period is now mid Dec to January and this is of course subject to change .. because it just is. :)

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I get your point and I think United should be trying their damned hardest to close that gap between now and the return fixture but saying 'they'll definitely start dropping points around November/December' is a little odd since they didn't drop a single point in November and we're approaching the midway point of December.

Sarcasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Jokes on deaddonkey15 if they go on a horrible run between now and January so.

Full Time Devils is the 'innocent' one. In this video, there's Adam McKola on the left and Stephen Howson on the right. They seem to run the channel and present/produce most of the FTD's output. I don't always agree with them, Howson especially, but that does no harm whatsoever.

In this video, there's that kid I was on about at around 1:30. Admittedly he is a bit more emotional and hyperbolic here than usual, losing the run of himself tbh, but he's normally quite impressive when he appears.

And now here's 'The United Stand', our Arsenal TV by the looks of it. I only watch the first 5-6 minutes of it myself. That poor old lady who appears was just too much.

Full Time Devils can be worth a watch for their match previews.

O ya that's the one I want if I wanted to see lunatics shout loud nonsense about united id look in the mirror.
    Cheers dude much appreciated, you linking them

The lads who have been saying how great pep is since the start of the season like to reiterate they were right,after the team they support loses to peps team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I’m not sure any of the Central defenders playing yesterday inspire confidence in me. The goals that were conceeded were pathetic defending. For all the great city play they looked like arsenal at times, trying to walk it into the net. Let’s not forget the display DDG had to put on in the arsenal game and we can get a more objective idea of how good city really were against united.

I also think a huge issue is having Lukaku as a passenger in big games is becoming a problem. I mean primarily Chelsea and City because the other teams are hit and miss. Personally I think Lukaku wasn’t taken off for his own confidence and his price tag. I mean that’s 2 assists he got for city and an own goal nearly scored away to Arsenal.

I'm not sure if martial and to a lessor degree Rushford should of started if they were going to be playing such a defensive setup. why not keep one on the bench for second half when legs are more tired and an injection of pace makes a difference! I thought them starting with them was a positive statement of intent but the way the team sat back didn't really help these players.

It was hard watching that game but this is what we should expect. Nobody should be surprised and there is no better option manager to choose so we are stuck with him for the time being.

From a positive perspective I think this season has been a great improvement. United don’t and haven’t been spending more then city so why should anybody expect the club to be level or above a team that won the league only 3 seasons ago when united were finishing 7th and have struggled to get in the top 5 since!

I also think that city have shown, like Chelsea , that they are not great at defending their crown so a good summer of new arrivals could bridge the gap.

The league is over, so united should aim to solidify 2nd before the champions league starts up. United play Chelsea at home just after their first leg with Seville and a home game with Liverpool just before the second leg. It will be interesting to see if José takes them games less seriously like last season if united are comfortably in too 3 but nowhere near 1st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

This thread has gone to shït, gonna take a break..

Adios amigos

source.gif

• Advertisement

astradave wrote: »

Adios amigos

source.gif

He looks like a young sullen Mourinho:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Jokes on deaddonkey15 if they go on a horrible run between now and January so.

I hope it will be. I doubt they'll drop too many points in that period though.

Toni Kroos was asked who was better, lampard gerrard or scholes.

His answer, paul scholes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

They subsequently went and lost to Shaktar with a full squad on the pitch. You'd swear they created a gazillion chances against us. They're not infallible, they're not unbeatable. Stop the utter waffle.

So de Moraes, Abarabioyo, Danilo, Toure, Foden and Bernardo Silva are all first choice?! Because they all started that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

You've got to be kidding me!! I think old age has gotten to him. He sounds like a Liverpool supporter with those comments

https://twitter.com/Devils_Latest/status/940327663918608391

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You've got to be kidding me!! I think old age has gotten to him. He sounds like a Liverpool supporter with those comments

Just because it's wrote on the internet and in quotation marks don't make it true.....

I'd love to see lvg saying that and keeping a straight face.

• Advertisement

No way lvg said parking the bus he'd say... I don't know something lvgesque I loved his press conferences they were a highlight of the footballing wek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

No way lvg said parking the bus he'd say... I don't know something lvgesque I loved his press conferences they were a highlight of the footballing wek

Loved them too used to look forward to Friday afternoons.

Eric Cantona said pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m not sure any of the Central defenders playing yesterday inspire confidence in me.

Agreed. Outside of Bailly none of our regular defenders are up to title winning par. Jones a sicknote, the rest are error prone or are converted makeshift full backs. We need a defensive midfielder on a par with Matic and at least 1 top out and out winger.

Jose alluded last summer that he needed at least 2 more transfer windows to fix his squad. I reckon it's more.

Adios amigos

source.gif

Hah??

Dave...you're only taking a break for the evening and coming back tomorrow, right?

Right?

tENqsE8.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

4 points out of 12 against the top 5, in the 30s% possession in all 4 games.

You could hardly disagree with them, not a huge endorsement for our chances in the champions league. We are essentially playing hot potatoe when we play a decent side.

If Shaw doesn't come good we need 2 fbs, a midfielder and a griezman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

If Shaw doesn't come good we need 2 fbs, a midfielder and a griezman.

And a CB. Smalling and Jones aren't good enough. All that's keeping them in a job are the homegrown rules. If the rules changed tomorrow they'd be gone along with Lingard, Young and probably Shaw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

This thread has gone to sh gonna take a break..

The best part is that it went to shit despite yesterdays game changing not one single little thing. There is nothing we know today that we didn't already know two days ago.

City remain huge favourites for the league and a better side than United currently are. We knew that.

We have multiple deficiencies in the squad, we need better full backs, more quality and composure in midfield and we cannot rely on our attacking options. We knew all that. Jose doesn't trust all the players, we knew that, he will try to counter attack better teams, we knew that.

There is no way you can wake up this morning and suddenly have a problem with everything that is happening at the club, because if you do all I can wonder is where you have been all season.

Schwiiing wrote: »
    And a CB. Smalling and Jones aren't good enough. All that's keeping them in a job are the homegrown rules. If the rules changed tomorrow they'd be gone along with Lingard, Young and probably Shaw.

Maybe ya I'd be interested to see what linderoff and Billy are like as a partnership, as back up I think Jones smalling and rojo are good enough but you need 5 with Jones been so unreliable fitness wise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

Toni Kroos was asked who was better, lampard gerrard or scholes.

His answer, paul scholes

What a stupid fcking question.

Of course his answer was Paul Scholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

We have multiple deficiencies in the squad, we need better full backs, more quality and composure in midfield and we cannot rely on our attacking options. We knew all that. Jose doesn't trust all the players, we knew that, he will try to counter attack better teams, we knew that.

How can this still be the case after endless amounts of cash thrown at it and the manager happy with his summer dealings. Beggars belief to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

How can this still be the case after endless amounts of cash thrown at it and the manager happy with his summer dealings. Beggars belief to me.

It is the case, and we all know how it can be the case because we have spent the last five years watching everything that got us to this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Adios amigos

source.gif

Sounds like I missed nothing since Sunday so...
    back to American football for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

It is the case, and we all know how it can be the case because we have spent the last five years watching everything that got us to this point.

So 'we' know more than the club. hmm

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement