Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Thread..The Final Chapter of 17? (MOD WARNINGS IN OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

limnam wrote: »
    It's hard to find something to whine about this week

But you managed to. It's a talent.

Another low quality post from you - certainly not a talent. The easily amused lapped it up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

limnam wrote: »
    It's hard to find something to whine about this week

But you managed to. It's a talent.

He was agreeing with another poster that it was cringy. Its his opinion. I thought it was good. No big deal. No need to attack the poster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,245 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Another low quality post from you - certainly not a talent. The easily amused lapped it up though.

We are not worthy of your supreme quality of this post. We are but simple peasants to you LordDonkey.

• Another low quality post from you - certainly not a talent. The easily amused lapped it up though.

I lapped it up because I simply agree with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Never mind the arguments,I just found out the presenter of CFC fan TV,Sophie Rose has done adult films. She'd solve their search for a striker as she looks good up front. ;)
    Thank you redcafe. :):)

• Advertisement

• I swear I didn't google that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,641 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I swear I didn't google that..

Never mind google, you should be adding her twitter and Instagram :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Never mind the arguments,I just found out the presenter of CFC fan TV,Sophie Rose has done adult films. She'd solve their search for a striker as she looks good up front. Thank you redcafe.

M!Ck^ wrote:
    I swear I didn't google that..

astradave wrote:
    Never mind google, you should be adding her twitter and Instagram

You lot are some pervs....
    Pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Holyfook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Adult movies you say?

Does she try get a loan from a bank or set up a pension in these movies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Hoping Sanchez starts against Yeovil on Friday, but have a terrible feeling José will either give him 10 minutes, or not play him until the next league game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭paulbok

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Hoping Sanchez starts against Yeovil on Friday, but have a terrible feeling José will either give him 10 minutes, or not play him until the next league game.

I'd say he'll start him and take him off after an hour to applause to get the buzz going for the spuds game

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Never mind the arguments,I just found out the presenter of CFC fan TV,Sophie Rose has done adult films. She'd solve their search for a striker as she looks good up front. ;)

This week has been great. First Alexis and now this!

brinty wrote: »
    You lot are some pervs....
    Pics or GTFO

Google images shophie rose.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

astradave wrote: »
    WARNING: DO NOT OPEN IN WORK!

:D

Here’s some NSFW

I opened in work. No regrets!

14murphy wrote: »
    I opened in work. No regrets!

YOLO !!!

paulbok wrote: »
    I'd say he'll start him and take him off after an hour to applause to get the buzz going for the spuds game

Making the debut in the mighty Huish Park!

Any word if Mkhitaryan is making his debut for Arsenal tonight? Be interesting to see how he does. Can't imagine him being thrown out in such a big game but would be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Making the debut in the mighty Huish Park!

Any word if Mkhitaryan is making his debut for Arsenal tonight? Be interesting to see how he does. Can't imagine him being thrown out in such a big game but would be interesting.

Mhki is cup tied.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Mhki is cup tied.

No, you're getting him mixed up with Mata

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Mhki is cup tied.

You're right an all! Forgot about that.

• ElChe32 wrote: »
    Adult movies you say?

Does she try get a loan from a bank or set up a pension in these movies?

Ws7848T.jpg

• Not sure if posted; good new for Shaw if true. Hopefully he continues to integrate himself into the first 11.

"Manchester United have put off their pursuit of a new left-back in January after the recent form of Luke Shaw, a report claims.

The England left-back has returned to the Manchester United fold in recent weeks, starting four consecutive Premier League games before Ashley Young returned against Burnley.

The Independent claims that Jose Mourinho has been impressed with Shaw’s “application”, directly leading him to give up on plans to sign Juventus left-back Alex Sandro and Tottenham’s Danny Rose.

Shaw himself said earlier this month: “The manager has been really good with me and has given me extra confidence.

“He’s just told me to go out and enjoy the games and that’s what I’ve been doing. I’m focused on working really hard for the manager and for the team because I want to keep on playing and hopefully more games will come.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Didn't think she had done films has she? I remember some YouTube video but that was obviously tame as it was on YouTube

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Quandary

Not sure if posted; good new for Shaw if true. Hopefully he continues to integrate himself into the first 11.

"Manchester United have put off their pursuit of a new left-back in January after the recent form of Luke Shaw, a report claims.

The England left-back has returned to the Manchester United fold in recent weeks, starting four consecutive Premier League games before Ashley Young returned against Burnley.

The Independent claims that Jose Mourinho has been impressed with Shaw’s “application”, directly leading him to give up on plans to sign Juventus left-back Alex Sandro and Tottenham’s Danny Rose.

Shaw himself said earlier this month: “The manager has been really good with me and has given me extra confidence.

“He’s just told me to go out and enjoy the games and that’s what I’ve been doing. I’m focused on working really hard for the manager and for the team because I want to keep on playing and hopefully more games will come.”

it would be brilliant to see Shaw kick on now and cement his place as the no.1 left back. I hope he can keep it going, it would be a shame to see him waste his opportunity.

A full 2 days since the Sanchez announcement.

2yEJ7cp.jpg?1

Any word if Bailly is fit?

Didn't think she had done films has she? I remember some YouTube video but that was obviously tame as it was on YouTube

Trust me she has :):)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I find myself lost without a need to F5 this place and Reddit Soccer every five minutes, waiting for transfer news...

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I find myself lost without a need to F5 this place and Reddit Soccer every five minutes, waiting for transfer news...

Gaitin is on his way to the premiership supposedly.

I find it a bit refreshing not needing to refresh every few minutes, but it was fun while it was going on. And in January too, mad.

Some fans understandably ignored the media chatter and the early Sanchez rumours, as a lot of the transfer talk can be bullshít. However, the moment I heard Jose compliment Sanchez in the Stoke press conference and say something like 'If a certain kind of player becomes available, it doesn't matter the time of year, you take the chance', I went all-in on the Sanchez muppetry.

I said as much in here at the time, and also suggested that Jose sent out a clear message in that presser to compliment Sanchez, since he couldn't phone Alexis up directly and risk a Klopp-up.

Whatever about Ozil, Moura, even Bale, there was/is nothing to make me think at any point that they are coming in this window, if ever. Sanchez just felt different once the rumours came about, it was like the prospect of it happening was that insane that maybe it could be true. 'Isn't he effectively a City player in waiting?'...'Yes, but wasn't Lukaku effectively a Chelsea player in waiting?'. Then Jose's public comments just added a foundation of reality to the rumours.

Jose picks these players and he is assembling this team and squad, plus I think he played a blinder in his public contribution to securing Sanchez with any comments he made. So well done to the manager. However, I don't think it can be overstated the top job that Ed Woodward has done in making some of these transfers a reality.

We had no right to Sanchez, Lukaku, even Matic, yet here we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Nice one, our game for Paddy's weekend is the 18th at 12.30.

I find it a bit refreshing not needing to refresh every few minutes, but it was fun while it was going on. And in January too, mad.

Some fans understandably ignored the media chatter and the early Sanchez rumours, as a lot of the transfer talk can be bullshít. However, the moment I heard Jose compliment Sanchez in the Stoke press conference and say something like 'If a certain kind of player becomes available, it doesn't matter the time of year, you take the chance', I went all-in on the Sanchez muppetry.

I said as much in here at the time, and also suggested that Jose sent out a clear message in that presser to compliment Sanchez, since he couldn't phone Alexis up directly and risk a Klopp-up.

Whatever about Ozil, Moura, even Bale, there was/is nothing to make me think at any point that they are coming in this window, if ever. Sanchez just felt different once the rumours came about, it was like the prospect of it happening was that insane that maybe it could be true. 'Isn't he effectively a City player in waiting?'...'Yes, but wasn't Lukaku effectively a Chelsea player in waiting?'. Then Jose's public comments just added a foundation of reality to the rumours.

Jose picks these players and he is assembling this team and squad, plus I think he played a blinder in his public contribution to securing Sanchez with any comments he made. So well done to the manager. However, I don't think it can be overstated the top job that Ed Woodward has done in making some of these transfers a reality.

We had no right to Sanchez, Lukaku, even Matic, yet here we are.

It’s safe to say I went full muppet from the very first link :D DiMarzio right again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

astradave wrote: »
    It’s safe to say I went full muppet from the very first link :D DiMarzio right again!

Nah, was all about Stone and Ornstein. Di Marzio was piggybacking them

Nah, was all about Stone and Ornstein. Di Marzio was piggybacking them

DiMarzio broke the story.. Ornstein was more toward the end.. bBC didn’t really jump on until a couple of days after story broke

Initial tweet

https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/951425552665186304

• Advertisement

♫ My journo is much better than yours (My journo is way better than yours)
    With a source that's so pure, it's got you screaming out for more....♫

Any chance to post some System :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,715 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

One of the guys at work is an Arsenal fan and I asked him over to watch a video of my laptop.

Well lets just say he didn't to kindly to watch the sanchez video

I keep watch it....

I cant remember if it was Stone or Ornstein but one of them gave a shout out to DiMarizio on Twitter about how quick he got the story.

Mind, it's not surprising; DiMarizo has links to Raiola so once Mkhi got involved, he was always going to nab that story quickly.

I cant remember if it was Stone or Ornstein but one of them gave a shout out to DiMarizio on Twitter about how quick he got the story.

Mind, it's not surprising; DiMarizo has links to Raiola so once Mkhi got involved, he was always going to nab that story quickly.

It was Alex Shaw from EsPn..
    https://twitter.com/alexshawespn/status/955502008643047431

I'll probably jinx them now but arsenal have looked decent last few games after pools result against Swansea if they carry this into the league they will be in the fight for fourth hopefully we can stay ahead of all that.

• Advertisement

At this rate conte will be the miserable one.

jayo26 wrote: »

That spat with Jose seems to have coincided with a dreadful run of form. Delighted to see it tbh.

Might be the unemployed one once Barcelona leave the Bridge at this rate

That spat with Jose seems to have coincided with a dreadful run of form. Delighted to see it tbh.

Yeah it's great to see long may it continue.

I'm horrid fond of Arsenal lately :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,500 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

The media do seem to be very quiet on some of the obvious parallels between Chelsea now and Chelsea before Jose got sacked.

Conte himself had a few things to say about Jose and how he left the club, I wonder what he thinks of some of those players at the minute...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

I'll probably jinx them now but arsenal have looked decent last few games after pools result against Swansea if they carry this into the league they will be in the fight for fourth hopefully we can stay ahead of all that.

They lost to Bournemouth last week and Forest in the cup before that. They're nothing if not inconsistant. They do seem to have overcome their issues with Chelsea though.

I'm horrid fond of Arsenal lately :D

There seems to be a lot more goodwill coming from ourside then usual I think there fans sound a little salty at moment tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Would be a better video if we were 12 clear at the top of the league

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement