Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Thread..The Final Chapter of 17? (MOD WARNINGS IN OP)

1194195196197198200»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

jayo26 wrote: »
    I bet they can't wait to get their new 75 million pound defender in.. the defence is a shambles.

Love the way he looked around bemused after each goal went in. Perhaps marking someone in the first place might be the least to expect from "the next Alan Hansen".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

I bet they can't wait to get their new 75 million pound defender in.. the defence is a shambles.

:confused:
    :mad:
    :rolleyes:
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Let's end this thread on a high and begin the next one even higher, sanchez signed and Cantona coming to Dublin on October 30 to talk about the seagulls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Let's end this thread on a high and begin the next one even higher, sanchez signed and Cantona coming to Dublin on October 30 to talk about the seagulls.

If the score stays this way it will be even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Been a mighty fine thread apart from six dropped points

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

AidoEirE wrote: »
    If the score stays this way it will be even better

I'd prefer 3_3 to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Have to say that I’ve been very impressed with Lingard under José. He’s just come on leaps and bounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,240 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Foster was a great keeper. Shame his knees were cursed during his time with us. Always had great reflexes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Have to say I'm really enjoying these last few days :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

I'd prefer 3_3 to be honest.

Quite now your jinxing it. Them being beaten at anfield and being denied any silverware, i'd take everyday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,236 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They'll win it now. Too much time left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Stuck this in the humour thread but maybe it would reach better audience here :D

Must have taken forever to do

https://twitter.com/classicshirts/status/956492944009244672

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Nahh, they will lose this. Can't break down strong compact teams with a decent keeper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement