Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only getting acknowledgements to emails but no replies.

Options
  • 07-12-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi,
    My 14 Day trial period is up today and I want to amend my 'Fibre to the Home' agreement to take Broadband and Talk and drop eir Vision.  I have emailed support both through the online contact form and regular email regarding but I have not been getting any replies; only acknowledgements that they were received.
    Please let me know what I need to do have this change in the agreement implemented.
    Regards,
    David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

davidod1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    My 14 Day trial period is up today and I want to amend my 'Fibre to the Home' agreement to take Broadband and Talk and drop eir Vision.  I have emailed support both through the online contact form and regular email regarding but I have not been getting any replies; only acknowledgements that they were received.
    Please let me know what I need to do have this change in the agreement implemented.
    Regards,
    David
    Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I have received your PM about this. I'll be back in touch through PM's with an update.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭davidod1

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,
    Regards,
    David
    Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I have received your PM about this. I'll be back in touch through PM's with an update.

- Adam
    Thanks Adam. Much appreciated. If you require; I can give you a lot more detail on the issue.  David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,
    Regards,
    David
    Hi David,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam. Much appreciated. If you require; I can give you a lot more detail on the issue.  David.
    Thanks, David. I've responded to your PM this morning.

- Adam

Advertisement