Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier rant - what to do

Options
  • 07-12-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Expecting a package 3 days ago. Have office down as delivery address. 24 hour manned reception. Get a mail later that day "couldnt deliver as you werent in rearrrange online". Thats a funny one.
    Rearranged for yesterday, I get a call in the morning to say courier couldnt find the place the day before OR that day,. What?? Its a gigantic building in IFSC in dublin. The first line of address is all thats needed to get to the front door on google maps.

Ok, can you deliver today after 10am. Yeah sure.
    This morning comes, I get a mail and text "your parcel will be delivered between 4 and 5"
    I ring them at 12 to say can he get here before 4 as I leave then. Theres already a note on file to say he couldnt find the place AGAIN today.

Taking the Proverbial at this stage.

This is a well known international courier service. What do couriers use as a GPS or a map?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its not that he cant get there, its that he doesnt want to spend the time to.

Get onto the retailer, its their problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi Op

you dont have a contract with the courier, but with the seller.

Get onto them, tell them their service is poor and you have been let down & your time is being wasted by the courier the seller has chosen.

Advertisement