Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill

Options
  • 07-12-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I moved my Broadband and phone account to Magnet on  October 18th.  I received a final bill dated 25th October which included a refund for line rental from 18th Oct to end of month as line rental was paid in advance.  I also got billed for individual calls made from 25th August to 9th October for €74.22.  As my calls were always included in the package I have no idea how you could bill me for calls backdated to August. 

I received a letter dated 21st November titled NOTICE OF FURTHER ACTION stating that despite numerous requests for payments the account remains unpaid.  I wish to advise this is the 1st correspondence I got from you regarding this bill.  On the letter I was asked to phone 01-7662507 however I rang that number twice on 28th November and was cut off both times after receiving a message stating the number and account no. is not an EIR account. 

I then rang 1901 and was transferred to 3 different departments with final transfer to billing cutting me off immediately after giving his name.

Please can you look into this and issue a Credit as Rental on my last bill paid to 18th Oct and calls should be included.  I tried 'Chat online' about 30 mins ago and am still waiting on a Rep.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Trish56 wrote: »
     Hi,
    I moved my Broadband and phone account to Magnet on  October 18th.  I received a final bill dated 25th October which included a refund for line rental from 18th Oct to end of month as line rental was paid in advance.  I also got billed for individual calls made from 25th August to 9th October for €74.22.  As my calls were always included in the package I have no idea how you could bill me for calls backdated to August. 

I received a letter dated 21st November titled NOTICE OF FURTHER ACTION stating that despite numerous requests for payments the account remains unpaid.  I wish to advise this is the 1st correspondence I got from you regarding this bill.  On the letter I was asked to phone 01-7662507 however I rang that number twice on 28th November and was cut off both times after receiving a message stating the number and account no. is not an EIR account. 

I then rang 1901 and was transferred to 3 different departments with final transfer to billing cutting me off immediately after giving his name.

Please can you look into this and issue a Credit as Rental on my last bill paid to 18th Oct and calls should be included.  I tried 'Chat online' about 30 mins ago and am still waiting on a Rep.

Thanks
    Hi Trish56,

Thanks for getting in touch. Feel free to PM me your account number and full name and I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement