Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointed to see that it appears to be the norm for eir not to reply to emails or

Options
  • 07-12-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

I have posted a query below about not getting any replies in the hope of getting a response here, but it looks like not much chance of getting one here either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭jefferson73

davidod1 wrote: »
    I have posted a query below about not getting any replies in the hope of getting a response here, but it looks like not much chance of getting one here either.
    Check today's irishtimes  article on eir

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭davidod1

Check today's irishtimes  article on eir
    It actually came up on my news-feed.  Hope my issue doesn't go that far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Seems to be pretty standard operating procedures for Eir.

I was told on at least 5 occasions that I would get a call back but only once did I get a call back and that time the guy called me back then told me he needed to talk to someone else and would call me back, needless to say he didnt.

I think I spent maybe 15 hours on the phone trying to get a line that they broke fixed. A few days ago I spent 1 hour 30 mins and then 1 hour 17 mins waiting for Eir to answer my call, never got through.

Maybe Eir are experiencing difficulty at the moment but I have had the worst customer care of any company in any country I have ever lived in, that includes living in Russia in the bad old days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

I have responded to your public post and I have received your PM. Please note that the response time from this channel is not instant as we have numerous queries to handle each day. If you're looking for a more instant response channel I recommend getting in touch with through our online chat service or giving us a ring on 1901.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

I have responded to your public post and I have received your PM. Please note that the response time from this channel is not instant as we have numerous queries to handle each day. If you're looking for a more instant response channel I recommend getting in touch with through our online chat service or giving us a ring on 1901.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

- Adam
    I spent 3 hour waiting for them to answer a few days ago,They never answered. how long do people have to wait to get through?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

What email address did you use to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭davidod1

I have used: businesscare@emobile.ie and the online form on the eir web site.  

At this stage Adam on this forum has responded to me and I am putting my faith in him. 

Advertisement