Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Xbox one S Kinect adapter

Options
  • 07-12-2017 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all
    I’m trying to locate an adapter for the Xbox one S kinect. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Needed for Dec 25!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Try some of the Gamestop brick&mortar shops.Give the Waterford one a buzz,I gave them one for free about four weeks ago.I was trading in a One S and accessories for the One X.Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 zipps

I finally sourced one of these on Amazon Uk. But paid too much for a cable that should be supplied by Microsoft free (not just for a year). A disgrace by Microsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

zipps wrote: »
    I finally sourced one of these on Amazon Uk. But paid too much for a cable that should be supplied by Microsoft free (not just for a year). A disgrace by Microsoft.

A disgrace? Really? The Kinect hasn't been bundled with the console for nearly 3 years and we're now into what's effectively a new console, plus there's next to zero games making use of it any more. Granted, I miss my own a bit too, but perhaps your overreacting a tad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

It is disgraceful. They advertised the X as being compatible with all existing accessories, that's a lie right there when you still can't even buy the adapter from MS. I'm surprised the OP managed to get one from Amazon as they've not been available there for the last 6 weeks that I was keeping an eye out.

Advertisement