Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for eyelash extensions Dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2017 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

I recently got eyelash extensions for the first time and love them but the refills are €60 every 3 weeks :eek: which I definitely can't afford.

Can anyone recommend a good but slightly cheaper place around Dublin City Centre, is 3 weeks the max they stay in for?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thinkofauser2

I recommend going to sally's on drury street, get the clear salon systems glue and get the single extensions yourself (literally 1 lash), or the single bunches (flared, 6 lashes per bunch). Get an angled tweezers and they last around 2 weeks. You'll get better at them with practice and if you maintain them well, they'll never be as full and perfect as the professional ones but it's a good compromise.
    the glue is about 6 euro which lasts for months, and the packs of lashes are like 7 euro

Advertisement