Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World War Z

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Watched a stream of this a few days ago by a group of Irish lads and looked a great laugh. Raging i didn't pull the trigger when it was on sale for 12 euro. Anyone know where is going cheap, seems a bit pricey all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Watched a stream of this a few days ago by a group of Irish lads and looked a great laugh. Raging i didn't pull the trigger when it was on sale for 12 euro. Anyone know where is going cheap, seems a bit pricey all around.

If you haven't already signed up, Epic games have it for 36.99 but you'll get a €10 voucher for registering which will take the sting out a little. That is for the GOTY edition so you get all the DLC included

If you haven't already signed up, Epic games have it for 36.99 but you'll get a €10 voucher for registering which will take the sting out a little. That is for the GOTY edition so you get all the DLC included

I'm on PS4, currently on sale for 30 but there is a big rumoured sale next week so will check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm on PS4, currently on sale for 30 but there is a big rumoured sale next week so will check that out.

Ah righty, been a while since I played anything on console, still have my xbox 360 though :D

30 is a bit much for a game a couple year old - I would definitely wait on a sale, there's up to date games you can grab for as much used at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

18 sterling plus postage for physical on base.com

https://www.base.com/buy/product/world-war-z-ps4/dgc-wwzps4.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,917 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Jesus Christ it took ages to find this thread on boards nouveau.

Anyway, there's a sequel on the way with new classes, locations, FPS mode, and rats.

Just tried it on PS Now trust and found it great , just played the first level with bots. Then i read about the expansion above that will be 40 or 20 if you own the original. Then i noticed the original is on sale in psn for 7.50 at the moment. Think it will be worth buying now, even if i wait for the PS5 free upgrade early next year. Wish i had tried this sooner

Bought it instead of renewing Now, just had a few games with 2 lads on here and it was a great laugh, enjoyed it way more than back 4 blood beta. Highly recommend trying it for 7.50 before it goes back full price tomorrow on psn.

Advertisement