Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XI - Discussion Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 Posts Max
    I wouldn't be against trading Jake the Snake if anyone wants him down the line, I remember Jake as a big star in my eyes as a young fella, around his duel with Taker. I don't recall or know that much of what was probably his best stuff before then. So I wouldn't be against a trade to someone who knows more about him or who has a more relevant roster (Walt, Alf, I am looking at ye now :pac: )

Happy to have him though so it is one of those 'if they suit you better scenarios'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

4 Posts Max
    Feck, 16 this round and 17 the next. I'll have my pick who once wrestled in TNA up in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

5 Posts Max
    Is R7 the reverse of R6, ala R1 and 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 Posts Max
    daithi1989 wrote: »
    Is R7 the reverse of R6, ala R1 and 2?

Nope! Round 10 will be an avergae picks round again though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

5 Posts Max
    Just putting it out there that I will listen to any and all trade offers

• Advertisement

4 Posts Max
    Pick made and PM sent. Great to have this fella on my books at last.

6 Posts Max
    Pick made and PM sent. Great to have this fella on my books at last.

Surprised he didn't go sooner

4 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Surprised he didn't go sooner

There's a few names about that I'm surprised haven't been taken yet. Lots of high quality picks still around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

6 Posts Max
    Pick made. PM sent.

He'll be fun. Delighted to get him.

6 Posts Max
    Nice bit of research for that pick, Umaga of TNA

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    What is the story with the Wade pick, stick or changed?

Uncle Walt: HBK Shawn Michaels; Brian Pillman; Legion of Doom; Hayes and Gordy The Fabulous Freebirds; Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard;

Lord TSC: Brock Lesnar; Big E and Xavier Woods; Shinsuke Nakamua; Dean Ambrose;

JP Liz V1: Daniel Bryan; Christopher Daniels and Kazarian; Ethan Carter III aka Derrick Bateman; John Morrison and Joey Mercury; Austin Aries;

Spongey1975: The Undertaker; Ricky The Dragon Steamboat; Ted Di Biase and Irwin R Schyster; Bray Wyatt; The Revival (Dash and Dawson);

DM_7: The Rock; Jake The Snake Roberts; Tetsuya Naito; Alberto Del Rio; Corey Graves and King Neville;

Mr. Guappa: Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Young Bucks; Cesaro and Chris Hero; Becky Lynch; Marty Scurll;

Bounty Hunter: Roman Reigns; Dusty Rhodes; Kazuchika Okada; Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa; The Usos;

beakerjoe: Bret Hitman Hart; Samoa Joe; Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio; Gargano and Ciampa;

Furious-Red: Seth Rollins; Jeff Hardy; Sami Zayn; Aleister Black; Cody Rhodes;

Necrominus: Batista; Ultimate Warrior; Braun Strowman; Authors of Pain; Antonio Inoki;

Mr.Nice Guy: Chris Jericho; Broken Matt Hardy; Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi; Scott Steiner; Rob Van Dam;

ShagNastii: Triple H; Vincent Kennedy McMahon; Pete Dunne and Trent Seven; Tyler Bate; Goldust

paulie21: Kurt Angle; Goldberg; Bobby Roode; Rusev and Aidan English; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas;

connemara man: John Cena; The Miz; Kevin Owens; Vader; Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Miztourage);

A Brad Maddox Guy: Hulk Hogan; Eddie Guerrero; Andre The Giant; Dolph Ziggler; Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole;

daithi1989: Randy Orton; AJ Styles; Finn Balor; Gallows and Anderson;

Kolido: Edge; Sting; Kevin Nash; Billy Gunn and Road Dogg - New Age Outlaws; Christian;

LeeJM: Macho Man Randy Savage; Scott Hall & Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig; Shibata and Goto; Will Ospreay; Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA;

Alfred Borden: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper; Ric Flair; Owen Hart and British Bulldog; Ravishing Rick Rude; Kane;

SlickRic: Mick Foley; CM Punk; Hiroshi Tanahashi; Terry Funk; Umaga;

6 Posts Max
    Changed to Aiden English DM7

5 Posts Max
    Thought Goldy would go with Cody.

6 Posts Max
    DM_7 wrote: »

Yep, big missed chance. Really love Goldust circa 96.... top draw in my eyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

5 Posts Max
    I was surprised Goldie didn't go with Cody but then realised he haven't been in ROH. Thought sure he would have cropped up a least once over the years.

Don't know whether he had many looking for him so soon but I wanted him. A really fantastic character.

I'm a bit like Necro where I have my major plan in place. Was looking for HHH mixing it up somehow with British Strong Style. With my very favourable draw I've achieved that. So I will play it by ear from here out and like many will be open to trade suggestions.

5 Posts Max
    Cody went in the New Japan part where Goldy was available with the WCW/NJPW supershows (at least).

5 Posts Max
    Ah feck Furious you should have bagged the bizarre one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

5 Posts Max
    DM_7 wrote: »
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    Ah feck Furious you should have bagged the bizarre one.

Tbh i never thought of it but im not sure if id want him and didnt want to waste a tag team pick on that just in case. Was really hoping The Uso's would be available for my pick :( Ah well back to the drawing board

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 Posts Max
    Coin flip between two guys. One who might fit against Lesnar, one who might be a bigger name and be a good start for a third feud.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 Posts Max
    Ok, done.

Can't miss the chance to have Brock and Bobby together :D

• Advertisement

6 Posts Max
    I looker at your roster and he was the one TNA star that stood out to me for you to pick, it all fits nicely

5 Posts Max
    Just waiting on Joe to come back to me on clarity on something before my pick.

6 Posts Max
    daithi1989 wrote: »
    Just waiting on Joe to come back to me on clarity on something before my pick.

Pick nogood due to world title rule, sorry daithi

5 Posts Max
    Don't know how I missed that! Have a plan B though, so pick will be up in about 5-10 min.

5 Posts Max
    Pick made and PM sent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

5 Posts Max
    Yeah I snuck both Dudleys through in a round where the champion rule was removed IIRC last year. Similar to this round I think, I had first shot for TNA guys. Might be confusing some folk... soz :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

6 Posts Max
    Bully is a good choice though, he gives you options especially as people don't often take the second half of a tag team, Freebirds and New Day are similar examples of uncompleted drafted teams. However he could also have a run on his own if you want. Perhaps heading into the HOF this year too so his stock will probably rise as the game goes on

5 Posts Max
    Happy enough with Bubba. I missed a very obvious World Champ with my query to Joe which ruled out my first choice! I had Lashley on my back up list as well.

5 Posts Max
    Will have my pick up within the hour. Have a few people in mind just have to decide which trigger to pull.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

5 Posts Max
    Could someone PM Lord TSC to let him know it’s his pick thanks

Advertisement