Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XI - Discussion Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 Posts Max
    After watching takeover im very happy with some of my picks. What a show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

5 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    No one selected the next 2 highest Rumble hangers on.

I picked number 2 last year and was tempted to again this year but wussed out. Would have given a nice draw.

Was rather smug this morning when I saw Cena drew twenty and had a good run. Completely forgot about it being the women’s rumble.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

6 Posts Max
    Cheers Slick and Cheers Asuka, though I don't think my position will alter my next few draft picks too much unless stips are involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

4 Posts Max
    Sorry for the delay just deciding my pick will need a wee bit of time if that ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,600 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

4 Posts Max
    I'll have my pick up shortly.

Update: Pick made and PM sent. Lot of great potential matches with this guy.

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    Pick made. Hope it is good but I’ll get beaker or BH to totally ok it. No bigy if it’s not kosher.

Going by cagematch details Gulak and Lorcan teamed on and off from late 14 to mid 15. Lorcan had only two bouts in February but the twosome teamed consecutively in NOV-DEC-JAN.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

5 Posts Max
    Question, when are you planning on opening evaluation thread this year Joe? I'm not near ready to post, but almost there... :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

6 Posts Max
    Pick made, pm sent
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Question, when are you planning on opening evaluation thread this year Joe? I'm not near ready to post, but almost there... :D

Had been wondering that myself although with only 4 shows/posts max I'll probably wait till the end anyway so that everyone can get time on all 4 posts to be built.

6 Posts Max
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    Pick made. Hope it is good but I’ll get beaker or BH to totally ok it. No bigy if it’s not kosher.

Going by cagematch details Gulak and Lorcan teamed on and off from late 14 to mid 15. Lorcan had only two bouts in February but the twosome teamed consecutively in NOV-DEC-JAN.

Yep the team is fine, great double pick.

Ive been quite poor with the tag teams this year. Anyone I find as an eligible team usually has one person Im not keen on.

Pick made, pm sent

Had been wondering that myself although with only 4 shows/posts max I'll probably wait till the end anyway so that everyone can get time on all 4 posts to be built.

I can pop it up now. Usually have it up from round 10.

5 Posts Max

Yes there's also that to consider. I thought my main storylines would be covered in 2 picks. Then, as is typical of me, the draft and creative writing in general.... I changed my mind. :pac:

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yep the team is fine, great double pick.

Ive been quite poor with the tag teams this year. Anyone I find as an eligible team usually has one person Im not keen on

Over the last few years I’ve picked only 1 or 2 teams for the same reasons. But I am always envious of people with the bigger rosters. Just gives more options. Am going to definitely gonna try use all my TT picks this year.

I will agree drafting for the sake of it can take a certain sheen off your roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

5 Posts Max
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    Over the last few years I’ve picked only 1 or 2 teams for the same reasons. But I am always envious of people with the bigger rosters. Just gives more options. Am going to definitely gonna try use all my TT picks this year.

I will agree drafting for the sake of it can take a certain sheen off your roster.

I completely agree with that.. I think picking certain picks for the sake of it can make a strong roster look significantly weaker.. although we all do need jobbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

4 Posts Max
    Could someone PM whoever is next? I think Mickie is still available anyway

6 Posts Max
    Could someone PM whoever is next? I think Mickie is still available anyway

Done

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 Posts Max
    Faaaack.

I didn't get to check the last 24 hours worth of picks till just now. Had been planing to grab Baszler to fit my MMA roster and put against Kairi but Beaker made sure thats not happening :(

Just going to take a quick look through whose left. I need to do a little bit of research about who I want to pit her against.

6 Posts Max
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Faaaack.

I didn't get to check the last 24 hours worth of picks till just now. Had been planing to grab Baszler to fit my MMA roster and put against Kairi but Beaker made sure thats not happening :(

Just going to take a quick look through whose left. I need to do a little bit of research about who I want to pit her against.

Ive no plans for Baszler yet.....open to trades

4 Posts Max
    Hang on, actually there's a pretty big name I can take that fits in with the "hard ass" theme.

6 Posts Max
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hang on, actually there's a pretty big name I can take that fits in with the "hard ass" theme.

If its who i think it is................ OOOOOOOOOH BABY!

edit : Yep i was right.

5 Posts Max
    That's a great pick Lord, had a lot of fun with Moolah last year. And definitely suits the 'hard ass' theme.

4 Posts Max
    I'm thrilled to pick up a big name like her this late in the game, and I know exactly how to book her as a horrid heel against the lovable Pirate Princess :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

5 Posts Max
    Ah I love this stip!! Got me a character last yr that ended up playing a big part in my promotion!

4 Posts Max
    Wow glad I went for Mickie now. I've no idea if she had any tag partners but if other picks are anything to go by you can be sure someone would've found one :pac: Seriously lads some of the researched tag picks have been unreal this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

5 Posts Max
    Greg Valentine was picked already Paulie. Kolido picked him with Beefcake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

5 Posts Max
    Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Greg Valentine was picked already Paulie. Kolido picked him with Beefcake.

Ah alright, I'll switch it to just HTM.

5 Posts Max
    I'll steal DM's list and update this for him, been slacking off this year :D

Uncle Walt: HBK Shawn Michaels; Brian Pillman; Legion of Doom; Hayes and Gordy The Fabulous Freebirds; Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard; The Dynamite Kid; The Big Show; Bam Bam Bigelow; Eric Bischoff; Magnum TA; Awesome Kong; Sgt. Slaughter;

Lord TSC: Brock Lesnar; Big E and Xavier Woods; Shinsuke Nakamua; Dean Ambrose; Bobby Lashley; Kofi; Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman; Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly; Dan Severn; Kari Sane; Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson; The Fabulous Moolah;

JP Liz V1: Daniel Bryan; Christopher Daniels and Kazarian; Ethan Carter III aka Derrick Bateman; John Morrison and Joey Mercury; Austin Aries; Tyson Kidd and DH Smith; Fit Finlay; Sara Del Ray; Gail Kim; Petey Williams; Adam Sandler; Konnan & Billy Kidman;

Spongey1975: The Undertaker; Ricky The Dragon Steamboat; Ted Di Biase and Irwin R Schyster; Bray Wyatt; The Revival (Dash and Dawson); War Machine; Booker T; The Iron Shiek; James Storm and Abyss; Nikolai Volkoff; Bob Barker; 'The Model' Rick Martel & Tito Santana;

DM_7: The Rock; Jake The Snake Roberts; Tetsuya Naito; Alberto Del Rio; Corey Graves and King Neville; Charlotte Flair; Trish Stratus; Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb; Carlito and Primo; Ricardo Rodriguez; 'Iron' Mike Tyson; Switchblade Jay White;

Mr. Guappa: Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Young Bucks; Cesaro and Chris Hero; Becky Lynch; Marty Scurll; Asuka; Stephanie McMahon; Harley Race and Marty Jannetty; Elias; Sasha Banks; Candice LeRae; Teddy Long;

Bounty Hunter: Roman Reigns; Dusty Rhodes; Kazuchika Okada; Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa; The Usos; Jimmy Snuka & Jesse Ventura, Val Venis & The Godfather; Nick Bockwinkle; Manami Toyota & Aja Kong (Trade Out - Dory Funk Jr); Nigel McGuinness; Naomi; Adam 'Batman' West; El Santo;

beakerjoe: Bret Hitman Hart; Samoa Joe; Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio; Gargano and Ciampa; Paul Heyman; Andrade Cien Almas; Davey Richards and Roderick Strong; Muhammad Hassan; Eddie Edwards; Sylvester Stallone; 'Queen of Spades' Shayna Baszler;

Furious-Red: Seth Rollins; Jeff Hardy; Sami Zayn; Aleister Black; Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Paul London and Brian Kendrick; Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley; Ember Moon; TJ Perkins; 'The Arrow' Stephen Amell;

Necrominus: Batista; Ultimate Warrior; Braun Strowman; Authors of Pain; Antonio Inoki; Big Cass & Enzo Amore; The Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper); Chyna; Hurricane Helms; Beth Phoenix; Giant Haystacks;

Mr.Nice Guy: Chris Jericho; Broken Matt Hardy; Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi; Scott Steiner; Rob Van Dam; Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody; William Regal and Lance Storm; Kerry Von Erich and David Von Erich; Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson - The Rock 'n' Roll Express; Marcus Bagwell; Ricochet; Kushida;

ShagNastii: Triple H; Vincent Kennedy McMahon; Pete Dunne and Trent Seven; Tyler Bate; Goldust; John Bradshaw Layfield; Yokozuna; Zack Sabre Jr; Velveteen Dream and Lio Rush; Minoru Suzuki; President Donald Trump; Drew Gulak & Oney Lorcan;

paulie21: Kurt Angle; Goldberg; Bobby Roode; Rusev and Aidan English; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas; Sheamus; Shane McMahon; Tazz and Spike Dudley; Ryback; Alexa Bliss; Hugh 'Wolverine' Jackman; Honky Tonk Man;

connemara man: John Cena; The Miz; Kevin Owens; Vader; Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Miztourage); Bayley; Lita; Mark Henry and MVP; Damien Sandow (Trade Out: X-Pac); Tye Dillinger; Burt Reynolds; Apollo Crews;

A Brad Maddox Guy: Hulk Hogan; Eddie Guerrero; Andre The Giant; Dolph Ziggler; Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole; Jason Jordan and Chad Gable; Raven and Tommy Dreamer; Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono; AJ Lee; The Sandman; Farooq; Mickie James;

daithi1989: Randy Orton; AJ Styles; Finn Balor; Gallows and Anderson; Bully Ray (Dudley); Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane; Diamond Dallas Page DDP; Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal; Nia Jax; Eric Young; Ronda Rousey; Peyton Royce and Billie Kay;

Kolido: Edge; Scott Hall (Trade for Sting); Kevin Nash; Billy Gunn and Road Dogg - New Age Outlaws; Christian; Sycho Sid; Beefcake and Valentine;
    John Laurinaitis & Shane Douglas; X-Pac (Trade out: Damien Sandow) & Titus O'Neil; Gangrel; Chuck Norris;

LeeJM: Macho Man Randy Savage; Sting (Trade for Scot Hall); Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig; Shibata and Goto; Will Ospreay; Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA; Bobby "The Brain" Heenan; Jushin Thunder Liger; WALTER & Axel Dieter Jr; Jordan Devlin; Miss Elizabeth; Floyd 'Money' Mayweather; Low Ki and Homicide;

Alfred Borden: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper; Ric Flair; Owen Hart and British Bulldog; Ravishing Rick Rude; Kane; Lex Luger; Jeff Jarrett; Demolition (Ax and Smash); The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton); Paige; Dean Malenko; Michelle McCool;

SlickRic: Mick Foley; CM Punk; Hiroshi Tanahashi; Terry Funk; Umaga; Jerry 'The King' Lawler; Bruno Sammartino; Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe; Mr Kennedy; Rosey; Charlie Sheen; Dory Funk Jr (Trade Out - Manami Toyota & Aja Kong);

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

5 Posts Max
    My pick is up and pm sent, sorry for the delay.

5 Posts Max
    I still have no idea who I want for my second pick (being 20 and then 1).

5 Posts Max
    Me all day by the laptop waiting for my pick:

giphy.gif

Ooops.... wrong type of F5 :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 Posts Max
    Will do an update on the picks compliation later on this evening.

It might help figure out what to do with my last four picks. It is very tempting to pick people I had before but I am trying to avoid that as much as possible.

• Advertisement

4 Posts Max
    Uncle Walt: HBK Shawn Michaels; Brian Pillman; Legion of Doom; Hayes and Gordy The Fabulous Freebirds; Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard; The Dynamite Kid; The Big Show; Bam Bam Bigelow; Eric Bischoff; Magnum TA; Awesome Kong; Sgt. Slaughter;

A truly great old school roster, any combo of HBK, Pillman & Dynamite Kid would steal most shows. Excellent tag division also & with Bischoff as (assumed) GM it's got the making of a well rounded show. Interested in seeing plans with Kong & Big Show.
    Lord TSC: Brock Lesnar; Big E and Xavier Woods; Shinsuke Nakamua; Dean Ambrose; Bobby Lashley; Kofi; Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman; Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly; Dan Severn; Kari Sane; Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson; The Fabulous Moolah;

That's gotta be one of the toughest rosters ever assembled...and The New Day :pac: I always look forward to your plans, especially this year since quite a few of these guys are MWA alumni. For me Lesnar is the biggest star in wrestling today and while Nakamura, Lashley or Shamrock would be quality opponents it's Big E & The New Day that I'm looking forward to most.
    JP Liz V1: Daniel Bryan; Christopher Daniels and Kazarian; Ethan Carter III aka Derrick Bateman; John Morrison and Joey Mercury; Austin Aries; Tyson Kidd and DH Smith; Fit Finlay; Sara Del Ray; Gail Kim; Petey Williams; Adam Sandler; Konnan & Billy Kidman;

Interesting roster with tonnes of in-ring talent, Bryan vs Morrison or EC3 could be money with the right booking but I'm actually finding it really hard to pinpoint matchups here since it feels like any combination could lead to a great show. Adam Sandler thrown in there should be fun to write too.
    Spongey1975: The Undertaker; Ricky The Dragon Steamboat; Ted Di Biase and Irwin R Schyster; Bray Wyatt; The Revival (Dash and Dawson); War Machine; Booker T; The Iron Shiek; James Storm and Abyss; Nikolai Volkoff; Bob Barker; 'The Model' Rick Martel & Tito Santana;

Wow, talk about iconic characters. It'll actually be really interesting to see how a duo as grounded as The Revival fit in with a bit of a mad house roster. Taker, Steamboat would be excellent, Taker Wyatt with good booking could be intriguing, and while you're probably not going that way Taker vs Abyss would be class imo. I always look forward to seeing how people use Iron Sheik and this will be no different.
    DM_7: The Rock; Jake The Snake Roberts; Tetsuya Naito; Alberto Del Rio; Corey Graves and King Neville; Charlotte Flair; Trish Stratus; Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb; Carlito and Primo; Ricardo Rodriguez; 'Iron' Mike Tyson; Switchblade Jay White;

Rock, Jake & Tyson is promo gold, Naito could have a great match with anyone (even Ricardo), Riddle is probably one of the fastest rising indie talents there is & it'll be hard to find a stronger women's fantasy matchup than Charlotte & Trish. I've no idea who Jay White is, I'm gonna have to look him up
    Mr. Guappa: Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Young Bucks; Cesaro and Chris Hero; Becky Lynch; Marty Scurll; Asuka; Stephanie McMahon; Harley Race and Marty Jannetty; Elias; Sasha Banks; Candice LeRae; Teddy Long;

So Marty Scurll is one of my favourite wrestlers today, Cesaro is one of my favourite WWE wrestlers today & Stone Cold is Stone Cold. Also keen to see what Harley Race would make of the Young Bucks' antics. Having just said Charlotte vs Trish would be tough to beat as a fantasy match; Becky, Asuka, Sasha & Candice is as strong a women's division I think I've seen in the draft (bostoncrab's all women's roster aside).
    Bounty Hunter: Roman Reigns; Dusty Rhodes; Kazuchika Okada; Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa; The Usos; Jimmy Snuka & Jesse Ventura, Val Venis & The Godfather; Nick Bockwinkle; Manami Toyota & Aja Kong (Trade Out - Dory Funk Jr); Nigel McGuinness; Naomi; Adam 'Batman' West; El Santo;

Those first 4 picks give so many top notch options, backing them up with such a strong undercard including one of the best tag picks I've seen in Snuka & Ventura make's this an incredibly strong roster. Having Batman running about is sure to be entertaining too as well as adding that bit of mainstream star power to proceedings.
    beakerjoe: Bret Hitman Hart; Samoa Joe; Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio; Gargano and Ciampa; Paul Heyman; Andrade Cien Almas; Davey Richards and Roderick Strong; Muhammad Hassan; Eddie Edwards; Sylvester Stallone; 'Queen of Spades' Shayna Baszler;

I don't think there's a single match combo you could put out there that would be anything other than great. Bret & Benoit are two of the best ever wrestlers, Mysterio is one of the most popular, Hassan one of the most hated. Gargano & Ciampa and American Wolves would have the makings of a great tag feud too. That's not even mentioning one of the best promos & minds of all time in Heyman.
    Furious-Red: Seth Rollins; Jeff Hardy; Sami Zayn; Aleister Black; Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Paul London and Brian Kendrick; Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley; Ember Moon; TJ Perkins; 'The Arrow' Stephen Amell;

So much exciting talent, Rollins & Jeff in his prime would be money. Wondering how Amell will fit in & keen to see who you put Ember Moon up against, plus you have one of my favourite modern tag teams in MCMG
    Necrominus: Batista; Ultimate Warrior; Braun Strowman; Authors of Pain; Antonio Inoki; Big Cass & Enzo Amore; The Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper); Chyna; Hurricane Helms; Beth Phoenix; Giant Haystacks;

I don't know if Vince's heart could handle this roster. Reinforced rings are a must and if you book a Battle Royale you're in trouble. Batista & Braun would print money, also interested to see if you use the Wyatt Family together sans Wyatt. I had hoped to snag AoP back to MWA but they fit here perfectly. Though I think I'm most intrigued by The Hurricane, a childhood favourite and someone I had so much fun writing for in my first Draft. Also Chyna vs Beth would be great. Terrifying, but great.
    Mr.Nice Guy: Chris Jericho; Broken Matt Hardy; Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi; Scott Steiner; Rob Van Dam; Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody; William Regal and Lance Storm; Kerry Von Erich and David Von Erich; Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson - The Rock 'n' Roll Express; Marcus Bagwell; Ricochet; Kushida;

At this point I think you're automatic favourite to start every Draft and with Jericho & Omega and the writing material of Broken Matt you're in a great position yet again. Even ignoring that, Ibushi, RVD, Ricochet & Kushida would all have amazing matches. Nice contrast between them & the old school too (plus Lance is a personal favourite of mine)
    ShagNastii: Triple H; Vincent Kennedy McMahon; Pete Dunne and Trent Seven; Tyler Bate; Goldust; John Bradshaw Layfield; Yokozuna; Zack Sabre Jr; Velveteen Dream and Lio Rush; Minoru Suzuki; President Donald Trump; Drew Gulak & Oney Lorcan;

Getting HHH & Vince straight out the bat makes me look forward to what you've planned. Considering you're called WWE Classic yet have so many modern stars is the most interesting element to me (even if it's irrelevant). Plenty of great matchups in there, and the guys I've seen at OTT were all class & I'm sure you'll do well with them. And of course you've got himself
    12547UNILAD-imageoptim-south-park-trump-pardoy-web.jpg
    paulie21: Kurt Angle; Goldberg; Bobby Roode; Rusev and Aidan English; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas; Sheamus; Shane McMahon; Tazz and Spike Dudley; Ryback; Alexa Bliss; Hugh 'Wolverine' Jackman; Honky Tonk Man;

Angle vs Goldberg? Yes please. But even aside from that, Angle vs Rusev would be great, and I'd personally love to see Goldberg vs Sheamus. Big Tazz fan here, looking forward to seeing how Wolverine & Shane fit in. And as you know I'm a fan of Alexa and had intended on drafting her myself so looking forward to seeing where she ends up.
    connemara man: John Cena; The Miz; Kevin Owens; Vader; Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Miztourage); Bayley; Lita; Mark Henry and MVP; Damien Sandow (Trade Out: X-Pac); Tye Dillinger; Burt Reynolds; Apollo Crews;

Huge Miz fan, imo he's been one of the most entertaining wrestlers in WWE for a number of years now. And you've even got Mizdow! :pac: Bayley vs Lita is a definite fantasy matchup, plus you've got the undoubted biggest star in Modern wrestling in Cena who looks on the verge of transcending the business.
    A Brad Maddox Guy: Hulk Hogan; Eddie Guerrero; Andre The Giant; Dolph Ziggler; Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole; Jason Jordan and Chad Gable; Raven and Tommy Dreamer; Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono; AJ Lee; The Sandman; Farooq; Mickie James;

I'm happy enough with my roster thus far, delighted to finally have Eddie. Hogan & Andre are two of the biggest stars ever so I can't complain there and this HBO doc has been timed well :pac: Ziggler is the main question mark, his stock has dropped a lot the last few years so I feel like I'll need really good writing to undo that. Also AJ was the first female wrestler I cared about since Trish & I've wanted to draft her each year I've done this.
    daithi1989: Randy Orton; AJ Styles; Finn Balor; Gallows and Anderson; Bully Ray (Dudley); Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane; Diamond Dallas Page DDP; Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal; Nia Jax; Eric Young; Ronda Rousey; Peyton Royce and Billie Kay;

BulletClub civil war? :eek: Some great feuds in the making here, Orton is so versatile for a big name that it's impossible to predict where he fits, Bully Ray proved in TNA that he's well capable of being a main event star plus there's a very good women's division with Ronda providing huge star power & immediate legitimacy to the entire thing.
    Kolido: Edge; Scott Hall (Trade for Sting); Kevin Nash; Billy Gunn and Road Dogg - New Age Outlaws; Christian; Sycho Sid; Beefcake and Valentine;
    John Laurinaitis & Shane Douglas; X-Pac (Trade out: Damien Sandow) & Titus O'Neil; Gangrel; Chuck Norris;

Outsiders (3/5 of the Kliq), E&C, NAO. What a fantastic potential division that is with multiple main event stars in amongst those 3 alone. I've had Sid main event before too so keen to see where he fits in.
    LeeJM: Macho Man Randy Savage; Sting (Trade for Scot Hall); Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig; Shibata and Goto; Will Ospreay; Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA; Bobby "The Brain" Heenan; Jushin Thunder Liger; WALTER & Axel Dieter Jr; Jordan Devlin; Miss Elizabeth; Floyd 'Money' Mayweather; Low Ki and Homicide;

I could easily see any of the first 9 wrestlers on your list main event this show against any other combination. That's incredible depth & quality, and is ignoring the biggest PPV star on the planet. If Bobby Heenan is calling the show you've got my money anyway. The only other thing I can say is I don't know who WALTER & Axel are so I'll have to look into them.
    Alfred Borden: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper; Ric Flair; Owen Hart and British Bulldog; Ravishing Rick Rude; Kane; Lex Luger; Jeff Jarrett; Demolition (Ax and Smash); The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton); Paige; Dean Malenko; Michelle McCool;

Another top old school roster with one of the best of all time heading things up in the Nature Boy. Looking forward to seeing how Kane fits in, plus there's a great tag team division there.
    SlickRic: Mick Foley; CM Punk; Hiroshi Tanahashi; Terry Funk; Umaga; Jerry 'The King' Lawler; Bruno Sammartino; Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe; Mr Kennedy; Rosey; Charlie Sheen; Dory Funk Jr (Trade Out - Manami Toyota & Aja Kong);

So Punk is/was my favourite wrestler & the whole reason I got back into it so you have my immediate support there. Foley fits so many roles, Tanahashi is technically my reigning World Champion, plus you've got King who can be your most beloved face, most hated heel and anything in between. Look forward to Punk & Sheen locking horns.

Advertisement