Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XI - Discussion Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 Posts Max
    LeeJM wrote: »
    Does anybody want Terry Taylor because I really don't. I will take anyone in his place

I can

I have a hall of famer you can have! (See above posts)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

5 Posts Max
    Boo. I work in essentially a call centre and we don't have assigned desks per se. Had been working on my shows and emailing them to myself to continue the work. I forgot yesterday when rushing out the door to get home and someone is at the blasted workspace today... ARGGH!

5 Posts Max
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Boo. I work in essentially a call centre and we don't have assigned desks per se. Had been working on my shows and emailing them to myself to continue the work. I forgot yesterday when rushing out the door to get home and someone is at the blasted workspace today... ARGGH!

Irish Whip to far corner.

5 Posts Max
    DM_7 wrote: »
    Irish Whip to far corner.

I was thinking of hitting a German Suplex actually... too far? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 Posts Max
    Evaluation Thread is up!

Please READ the rules on the thread. Any issues, please come here to discuss.

4 post max 1 of which must be a PPV card.

6 week deadline from last pick in round 15. No extensions this year.

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    Sat down to plan a card.

Realised I only have one actual tag team and three women.

Thinking I should have picked another lady instead of the tag team.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

5 Posts Max
    Lads The Freebirds are very much up for sale if anyone what’s to make a offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

5 Posts Max
    Uncle Walt wrote: »

Jeeeez Walt your roster is probably the one that jumps out at me most. A lot of it would be due to your whopper tag team division. Can you not fit the Freebirds in the mix?

5 Posts Max
    ShagNastii wrote: »
    Jeeeez Walt your roster is probably the one that jumps out at me most. A lot of it would be due to your whopper tag team division. Can you not fit the Freebirds in the mix?
    Thanks man! I can I just afraid having 3 tag teams is too much but I’ll try make it work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

5 Posts Max

I'll give you Terry Taylor

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    LeeJM wrote: »
    I'll give you Terry Taylor

Poor aul Red Rooster...the Black sleep of the 2018 draft

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

5 Posts Max
    By my reckoning... We all managed to avoid the duds!!

6 Posts Max
    Dont forget to PM the guy you choose to go next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

4 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Dont forget to PM the guy you choose to go next

DM_7 pm'd

6 Posts Max
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    DM_7 pm'd

Awesome stuff, twas just a reminder. This could be a quick round

5 Posts Max
    Hope Walt is still online!

Did not expect a pick so soon and had nothing thought out again. Needed a tag team that fits my ideas.

Now if anyone wants Pentagon I am happy to do a trade. I think I picked him the last two years now, if anyone else wants the chance to book him I won't be unfair in a trade.

5 Posts Max
    Uncle Walt: HBK Shawn Michaels; Brian Pillman; Legion of Doom; Hayes and Gordy The Fabulous Freebirds; Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard; The Dynamite Kid; The Big Show; Bam Bam Bigelow; Eric Bischoff; Magnum TA; Awesome Kong; Sgt Slaughter; Bob Backlund; Garrett Bischoff;

Lord TSC: Brock Lesnar; Big E and Xavier Woods; Shinsuke Nakamua; Dean Ambrose; Bobby Lashley; Kofi; Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman; Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly; Dan Severn; Kari Sane; Rampage Jackson; Moolah; Santino and Kozlov; Dan Lambert;

JP Liz V1: Daniel Bryan; Christopher Daniels and Kazarian; Ethan Carter III aka Derrick Bateman; John Morrison and Joey Mercury; Austin Aries; Tyson Kidd and DH Smith; Fit Finlay; Sara Del Ray; Gail Kim; Petey Williams; Adam Sandler; Konnan and Billy Kidman;
    Taylor Wilde & Hamada; Gentleman Jack Gallagher; Kensuke Sasaki;

Spongey1975: The Undertaker; Ricky The Dragon Steamboat; Ted Di Biase and Irwin R Schyster; Bray Wyatt; The Revival (Dash and Dawson); War Machine; Booker T; The Iron Shiek; James Storm and Abyss; Nikolai Volkoff; Bob Barker, Rick Martel and Tito Santana; Sunny; Ethan Page;

DM_7: The Rock; Jake The Snake Roberts; Tetsuya Naito; Alberto Del Rio; Corey Graves and King Neville; Charlotte Flair; Trish Stratus; Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb; Carlito and Primo; Ricardo Rodriguez; Mike Tyson; Switchblade Jay White; Toni Storm; Wahoo McDaniel; Pentagon Jr and Fenix;

Mr. Guappa: Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Young Bucks; Cesaro and Chris Hero; Becky Lynch; Marty Scurll; Asuka; Stephanie McMahon; Harley Race and Marty Jannetty; Elias; Sasha Banks; Candice LeRea, Teddy Long; Tomihiro Ishii; Al Snow;

Bounty Hunter: Roman Reigns; Dusty Rhodes; Kazuchika Okada; Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa; The Usos; Jimmy Snuka & Jesse Ventura, Val Venis & The Godfather; Nick Bockwinkle and Dory Funk Jr; Nigel McGuinness; Naoimi; Adam West; El Santo; Doink; D-Lo Brown;

beakerjoe: Bret Hitman Hart; Samoa Joe; Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio; Gargano and Ciampa; Paul Heyman; Andrade Cien Almas; Davey Richards and Roderick Strong; Muhammad Hassan; Eddie Edwards; Sly Stallone; Shayna Baszler; Nikki Cross; Zelina Vega;

Furious-Red: Seth Rollins; Jeff Hardy; Sami Zayn; Aleister Black; Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Paul London and Brian Kendrick; Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley; Ember Moon; TJ Perkins; Stephen Amell; Rosemary; Matt Sydal; The Genius Lanny Poffo;

Necrominus: Batista; Ultimate Warrior; Braun Strowman; Authors of Pain; Antonio Inoki; Big Cass & Enzo Amore; The Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper); Chyna; Hurricane Helms; Beth Phoenix; Giant Haystacks; Jax Dane and Crimson; Lou Thesz; The Bezerker;

Mr.Nice Guy: Chris Jericho; Broken Matt Hardy; Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi; Scott Steiner; Rob Van Dam; Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody; William Regal and Lance Storm; Kerry Von Erich and David Von Erich; Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson - The Rock 'n' Roll Express; Marcus Bagwell; Ricochet; Kushida; Stacey Kiebler; Reby Sky/Hardy;

ShagNastii: Triple H; Vincent Kennedy McMahon; Pete Dunne and Trent Seven; Tyler Bate; Goldust; John Bradshaw Layfield; Yokozuna; Zack Sabre Jr; Velveteen Dream and Lio Rush; Minoru Suzuki; Donald Trump; Drew Gulak and Oney Lorcan; Jack Swagger; Wolfgang;

paulie21: Kurt Angle; Goldberg; Bobby Roode; Rusev and Aidan English; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas; Sheamus; Shane McMahon; Tazz and Spike Dudley; Ryback; Alexa Bliss; Hugh Jackman; The Honky Tonk Man; The Bella Twins; The Warlord;

connemara man: John Cena; The Miz; Kevin Owens; Vader; Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Miztourage); Bayley; Lita; Mark Henry and MVP; Damien Sandow (Trade Out: X-Pac); Tye Dillinger; Burt Reynolds; Aplollo Crews; Alex Riley and Mason Ryan; Akira Tozawa;

A Brad Maddox Guy: Hulk Hogan; Eddie Guerrero; Andre The Giant; Dolph Ziggler; Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole; Jason Jordan and Chad Gable; Raven and Tommy Dreamer; Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono; AJ Lee; The Sandman; Farrooq; Mickie James; Steve Williams; The Mountie;

daithi1989: Randy Orton; AJ Styles; Finn Balor; Gallows and Anderson; Bully Ray (Dudley); Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane; Diamond Dallas Page DDP; Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal; Nia Jax; Eric Young; Ronda Rousey; Peyton Royce and Billie Kay; JTG and Shad Cryme Tyme; The Boogyman;

Kolido: Edge; Scott Hall (Trade for Sting); Kevin Nash; Billy Gunn and Road Dogg - New Age Outlaws; Christian; Sycho Sid; Beefcake and Valentine;
    John Laurinaitis & Shane Douglas; X-Pac (Trade out: Damien Sandow) & Titus O'Neil; Gangrel; Chuck Norris; David Otunga; Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres; Darren Young;

LeeJM: Macho Man Randy Savage; Sting (Trade for Scot Hall); Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig; Shibata and Goto; Will Ospreay; Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA; Bobby "The Brain" Heenan; Jushin Thunder Liger; WALTER & Axel Dieter Jr; Jordan Devlin; Miss Elizabeth; Floyd Mayweather, Low Ki and Homicide; Jeff Farmer/NWO Sting; Terry Taylor;

Alfred Borden: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper; Ric Flair; Owen Hart and British Bulldog; Ravishing Rick Rude; Kane; Lex Luger; Jeff Jarrett; Demolition (Ax and Smash); The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton); Paige; Dean Malenko; Michelle McCool; Test and Albert; Layla;

SlickRic: Mick Foley; CM Punk; Hiroshi Tanahashi; Terry Funk; Umaga; Jerry 'The King' Lawler; Bruno Sammartino; Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe; Mr Kennedy; Rosey; Charlie Sheen; Dorey Funk Jr (Trade in - Out Manami Toyota and Aja Kong), The Sheepherders; Essa Rios;

5 Posts Max
    Im about to stick my pick up now and the next person after me who's online now in alphabetical order is..... Breakerjoe!

6 Posts Max
    Im about to stick my pick up now and the next person after me who's online now in alphabetical order is..... Breakerjoe!

Is he some new lad.... just my luck

5 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Is he some new lad.... just my luck

My bloody phone! :P

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    For any Summer Heights High fans amongst us I give the next pick to Mr. G.

Grappa, you are up. Make it a good’n.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

5 Posts Max
    Pick made and PM sent to...... daithi1989

5 Posts Max
    Now if anyone wants Pentagon I am happy to do a trade. I think I picked him the last two years now, if anyone else wants the chance to book him I won't be unfair in a trade.

DMed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

6 Posts Max
    This is the kind of round where we could get more runs of picks being made *fingers crossed*, don't think anyone will pick the 3 remaining names I have in mind but I'm still not going to write for them or even put my first post in the evaluation thread until I have them all so wouldn't mind if we keep up what has been a good pace this year imo, never really lagged so far (JINX)

6 Posts Max
    There is still a good bit of talent available. Was going to pick abbigger name, but the appeal of Sean O'Haires devils advocate character was too good to turn down

5 Posts Max
    On trades, I am happy with who I have but have history for agreeing to a trade that is a help to someonr else!

I know Pentagon Jr is a guy a few mentioned in the past but I did wait till round 13 this year to give ye a chance to pick him!

The reason I picked him is his Gimmick, he is very visual, lots of great Gifs and pictures of him to support a violent role in my roster. To swap him I would need that from his replacement.

5 Posts Max
    This is the kind of round where we could get more runs of picks being made *fingers crossed*, don't think anyone will pick the 3 remaining names I have in mind but I'm still not going to write for them or even put my first post in the evaluation thread until I have them all so wouldn't mind if we keep up what has been a good pace this year imo, never really lagged so far (JINX)

Yeah, I 'haven't' done that at all yet :o:o

If someone picks one of my planned picks I'll be very shocked. Then very angry. Then furiously rewriting things :pac::pac::pac:

(The angry part may or may not be true)

5 Posts Max
    On trades, I am happy with who I have but have history for agreeing to a trade that is a help to someonr else!

I know Pentagon Jr is a guy a few mentioned in the past but I did wait till round 13 this year to give ye a chance to pick him!

The reason I picked him is his Gimmick, he is very visual, lots of great Gifs and pictures of him to support a violent role in my roster. To swap him I would need that from his replacement.

Violence you say? Gif friendly you say?

big-show-cage-wall-braun-strowman.gif?w=650

(Not an offer btw :P Braun ain't going anywhere)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

5 Posts Max
    Should have my pick up soon - know what type of draftee I want, just need to find the right one!

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    Not even Braun is Cero Miedo

Advertisement