Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the funds appea in my account

Options
  • 08-12-2017 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I applied for a loan and I received conditional approval on the 6th December and I sent off the documents online via docusign and I was wondering how long it would take for the funds to land in my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Puffin2 wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for a loan and I received conditional approval on the 6th December and I sent off the documents online via docusign and I was wondering how long it would take for the funds to land in my account?

Hi Puffin2,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Once you are fully approved for your loan, the amount should be transferred to your Current account within two working days. Please also check your emails as our Lending team may contact you about your application.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement