Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site 3101 call problem

Options
  • 08-12-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hello reps. There has been a problem with the above mast for about 4 weeks. Calls are going dead sometimes dropped. Other eir users are having the same issues so it's not the sims or handsets. 

We have contacted 1905 but they are fobbing off the issue and blaming sims etc.

This needs to be assigned to a technical team and fixed please.

Many Thanks
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Mick_1970 wrote: »
    Hello reps. There has been a problem with the above mast for about 4 weeks. Calls are going dead sometimes dropped. Other eir users are having the same issues so it's not the sims or handsets. 

We have contacted 1905 but they are fobbing off the issue and blaming sims etc.

This needs to be assigned to a technical team and fixed please.

Many Thanks
    Michael
    Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your number, PIN, and surname, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

eir: Adam wrote:
    Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your number, PIN, and surname, please?

Just pm'd you there Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

Just an update on this, at least 20 people I know are having the exact same issue on the same mast. Some have contacted 1905 and have been told the usual sim/handset procedure. At least one has bought a new handset. 

The issue has been logged and I know its not going to be fixed immediately, but could it be fixed before Christmas because phoning back is getting tiresome.

Many Thanks
    Michael 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Mick_1970 wrote: »
    Just an update on this, at least 20 people I know are having the exact same issue on the same mast. Some have contacted 1905 and have been told the usual sim/handset procedure. At least one has bought a new handset. 

The issue has been logged and I know its not going to be fixed immediately, but could it be fixed before Christmas because phoning back is getting tiresome.

Many Thanks
    Michael 
    Thanks for letting us know, Michael.

I'll be back in touch through PM's with an update.

- Adam

Advertisement