Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer cannot make outgoing calls

Options
  • 08-12-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I moved over to eir mobile a week ago and the service has progressively gotten worse since then.

First, my business phone would not receive calls from certain networks. Customer service asked me to get a new SIM card so I did just that. And now a voice on the phone says I am barred from making outgoing calls as well!

I have been on to customer service numerous times and have had no resolution. In fact, they seem to get less helpful every time.

I could not be more disappointed with this service.

What do you intend to do about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

DonkyDonk wrote: »
    I moved over to eir mobile a week ago and the service has progressively gotten worse since then.

First, my business phone would not receive calls from certain networks. Customer service asked me to get a new SIM card so I did just that. And now a voice on the phone says I am barred from making outgoing calls as well!

I have been on to customer service numerous times and have had no resolution. In fact, they seem to get less helpful every time.

Hi DonkyDonk, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DonkyDonk

Hi DonkyDonk, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, full name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi DonkyDonk, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement