Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act One Scene IV - In the shadow of Sanderjarn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I looks fornany sign of thenDwarf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

OOC : Do my "falling with style" abilities allow me to get as far as Bandy and Saeros or am I going to have to walk across corpses to get there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I hit the slow/glacier of bodies, help Othregre to her feet and Sprint towards where I saw Ebkard last, calling out his and Xantheas names

*edit* 10,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Tigger wrote: »
    I looks fornany sign of thenDwarf
    Goodie strains his vision, in the distance he can see a figure moving, about a mile away. Possibly the dwarf?

Fourier wrote: »
    Goodie strains his vision, in the distance he can see a figure moving, about a mile away. Possibly the dwarf?

I move towards him as fast as I feel is safe as I get closer I can see better

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    OOC : Do my "falling with style" abilities allow me to get as far as Bandy and Saeros or am I going to have to walk across corpses to get there?
    OOC: You can float to BandyLegs and Saeros.

I move towards him as fast as I feel is safe as I get closer I can see better
    OOC: You'll have to climb down. And the rope is gone.

I hit the slow/glacier of bodies, help Othregre to her feet and Sprint towards where I saw Ebkard last, calling out his and Xantheas names

*edit* 10,000
    Moy deftly darts his feet in and out of the snow, making sure to avoid the undead. He easily catches up to Ekbard's position.

OOC: You'll have to climb down. And the rope is gone.

Ook Right
    Am I at the top ?

Right
    Am I at the top ?
    OOC: Yep, you climbed to the top of the cliff (not the mountain, there's still plenty of mountain to go).

• Advertisement

OOC: Yep, you climbed to the top of the cliff (not the mountain, there's still plenty of mountain to go).

I decide to keep climbing up

OldGoat wrote: »
    I look around for other survivors and for any help that might be forthcoming. My outlook doesn't look too good.

I could try to tie a tourniquet with my bowstring but doing that one-handed, with a broken arm seems a foolish task.
    I start to try to tie a tourniquet with my broken arm on my other more broken arm. (OOC: If this is a dex roll I'm toast)

I distract myself from the pain by contemplating being turned into a vampire as a last option to save myself.
    Saeros manages to make himself a tourniquet...

OOC: Roll Wisdom

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

OOC: Good call Tigger, not much you can do for us anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Saeros manages to make himself a tourniquet...

OOC: Roll Wisdom
    OOC: Nat 20 vs wisdom
    Moy deftly darts his feet in and out of the snow, making sure to avoid the undead.
    OOC The pile of corpses are undead now? Oh dear.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

I decide to keep climbing up
    About an hour and a half into his ascent Goodie sees a small hamlet of seven wooden houses with smoke coming from their chimney. Outside one of the houses he can see animal skins.

From each house hangs a deer's skull. From the largest house, some kind of old tradesman's house, hangs the skull of some bizarre beast with four tusks.

In front of the houses are some kind of carvings, statues that look like a hunched old man. There's about forty of them.

About 40 yards from the houses there is a woman chopping down a tree, she looks from this distance to be old.

OOC: Moy can easily tell this. You would have a suspicion. Othegre would also know if she was up close enough.

OOC: Nat 20 vs wisdom

OOC: Please be a good DM typo and not a bad DM typo

"Are you okay? Were either of you hurt? These bodies, they aren't corpses! We need to get out of here" I pant at Ekbard and Xanthea

"Wheres Bandy and Saeros?"

OOC: I'm assuming Elin is okay?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs scans his surroundings for any sign of the group or danger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

OOC: Ekbard! You saved me! M-m-m-my hero! *swoons*

Four, can you give a sitrep for everyone's state of play this morning, please and thank you.

Saeros wraps his tourniquet around his arm. Seems to be functioning.

• Advertisement

OOC: Ekbard! You saved me! M-m-m-my hero! *swoons*

Four, can you give a sitrep for everyone's state of play this morning, please and thank you.
    OOC: Xanthea and Ekbard fine. Currently five minutes run from Bandy and Saeros.
    Elin went off the mountain
    Goodie atop cliff and healthy
    Othegre floating
    Moy running, now beside you
    Bandy severly hurt
    Saeros in possible bleed out, could be close to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Moy deftly darts his feet in and out of the snow, making sure to avoid the undead. He easily catches up to Ekbard's position.

Hello there Moy, can you tell me more of how our party fairs? I only know that myself and Xanthea are safe, but nothing about any others.

OOC: ...Othegre would also know if she was up close enough.

OOC : I am going to have to assume I have the option not to be, so

Othegre swims past Ekbard and Xanthea's position about 15 feet in the air. As she passes she does a barrel-roll, flipping them both the bird as she comes back around.

"Talk to me Simon. What do you see...... Simon?..... SIMON????

SIIIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

sKeith wrote: »
    Hello there Moy, can you tell me more of how our party fairs? I only know that myself and Xanthea are safe, but nothing about any others.

"Othergre is fine" I point out Mary Poppins above us

"I think Goodie is still atop the cliff, that's all I know of ourselves, Bandy and Saeros are this way, we must hurry!"

I begin running towards them

OOC: You have alot of health so that effects what the damage means.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs scans his surroundings for any sign of the group or danger.
    No danger to be seen anymore. Ekbard, Xanthea and Moy are running toward him, Othegre is floating in the air a few minutes behind them.

He looks down, battered and bruised but all still intact, his legs are very bruised but no internal bleeding. Thankfully little Bandy is intact.

The mechanical joints that connected the old prosthetics seem damaged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

OOC: Xanthea and Ekbard fine. Currently five minutes run from Bandy and Saeros.
    Elin went off the mountain
    Goodie atop cliff and healthy
    Othegre floating
    Moy running, now beside you
    Bandy severly hurt
    Saeros in possible bleed out, could be close to death.

Presumably horses and everything they carry swept to oblivion too...

Banjo wrote: »
    "Talk to me Simon. What do you see...... Simon?..... SIMON????

SIIIIIIIIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
    An arachnid leg pulls its way out of the snow. Simon pulls himself free. The higher awareness afforded him by archno-overmind had warned him in time.

The friendly mammal floats overhead and he feels relieved.

OOC : If I'm faster on foot, I'll land. Either way I'm following the scent of blood to Nolegs McLuckyguy.

About an hour and a half into his ascent Goodie sees a small hamlet of seven wooden houses with smoke coming from their chimney. Outside one of the houses he can see animal skins.

From each house hangs a deer's skull. From the largest house, some kind of old tradesman's house, hangs the skull of some bizarre beast with four tusks.

In front of the houses are some kind of carvings, statues that look like a hunched old man. There's about forty of them.

About 40 yards from the houses there is a woman chopping down a tree, she looks from this distance to be old.

I call out in a gender non specific manner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

/Shouts
    CAN ANYONE HEAR ME! Over here. Help!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement