Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act One Scene IV - In the shadow of Sanderjarn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Banjo wrote: »
    Using gloved hands, Othegre probes the tissue, looking to see if it's removable - from the floor or Xanthea
    It's growing out of Xanthea quicker than it can be removed. Her body is almost completely covered now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs drags himself to his feet, panting.

'Let her go and we'll let ye live.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ekbard weilds his shield and runs into the chapel "I asked you to leave my party be" He attacks the creature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Othegre attacks Askit. Because violence solves problems

Othegre and Ekbard emerge from behind swinging. Askit swerves left dodging Othegre.

Ekbard rushes in from the side with a swipe. Askit swerves again, but not quick enough for the follow up swipe.

As magic runes activate along the sword, Askit is cut in half. The two halves land on the floor with a thud and begin to search for each other.

Goodie's arrow lands into the lower half piercing it and pinning it to the floor. It withers and dies as it loses fluid through the hole the arrow created.

The upper half attempts to fly away but is grabbed by BandyLegs and thrown to the ground.

The liquid bleeds away from the top, leaving only the face of a fifteen year old boy atop a sickly mask of fluid.

"DO IT" he screams at BandyLegs "END IT NOW, I'VE HAD ENOUGH.................please"

As BandyLegs brings down the axe he says....

• Advertisement

'FER VERGADAIN! I VANQUISH THEE!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ook he was asking for it?

Necrominus wrote: »
    'FER VERGADAIN! I VANQUISH THEE!'

ook
    vergadain is soet

A wave of magical energy is released from Askit as the axe comes down on the boy's skull. The skull split and BandyLegs cuts him in half. The wave passes over the complex and the tissue falls from Xanthea.

The Mother creature looks weakened and defenseless. The souls of millions pulse inside her.

Bandylegs urinates on the decaying corpse.

• Advertisement

Bandylegs attacks the mother creature.

ekbard gives goodie the magic sword.

ekbard wields his master crafted longsword and attacks the mother monster

BandyLegs rips the beast open along its base. And a river of the fluid pours out. It's freezing cold giving everyone slight frostbite (1HP lost).

A mild Earthquake follows.

A pit, which Ekbard knows leads to a former body of Vergadain, is exposed. A gush of hot air blasts out.

From the fluid at their feet the souls of thousands rise. From the pit the souls of millions.

The creature attempts to reform, but the nascent head is ruptured with an arrow from Goodie. Ekbard slices any regrowing limbs.

The beast is dead.

Ekbard helps Xanthea out of the chapel and up the ladder. shoutting "smash those bloddy statues"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I run in and start smashing

OOC: Hey Digi, join us in the rolz room :)

zip
    i search fpr the treasiresof adog

Bandylegs joins goodie in the search for treasure

The souls of millions begin their ascent into the afterlife.

However the ancient seals on their undead bodies are not yet broken. Across the mountain millions are rejoined with their bodies.

An army of the undead is born. Millions of white eyed raging corpses rise and begin a frantic run toward Soetrard. They should reach it in twenty days.

At the side of the mountain Elin the thief had managed to land safely. The corpses now rise about her. She makes an excellent appetizer. A first meal here on the slopes of Sanderjarn.

END OF ACT ONE

• Advertisement

Once Xanthea is up in the cabin with Othegre (hmm, is that wise???) I return back down to the chaple.

Fourier wrote: »
    The souls of millions begin their ascent into the afterlife.

However the ancient seals on their undead bodies are not yet broken. Across the mountain millions are rejoined with their bodies.

An army of the undead is born. Millions of white eyed raging corpses rise and begin a frantic run toward Soetrard. They should reach it in twenty days.

At the side of the mountain Elin the thief had managed to land safely. The corpses now rise about her. She makes an excellent appetizer. A first meal here on the slopes of Sanderjarn.

END OF ACT ONE

ook wheres soetard

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105476845

i give the potions and structions to ekbard

Ekbard examines the vials and instructions.

Zombie Elin rises and joins the horde.

Zombie Elin rises and joins the horde.

Uook what about worm face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

OOC: Dibs

Also OOC: We're fecked, someone call the Tarrasque

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ooc : nice of them to ignore the more conveniently located dwarven city:)

I'm sure Citra will take care of it. We should get back to looking? And maybe save any health stuff for the nascent Soetard black market? Sieges are great business opportunities, it's like bitcoin for fantasy landers like ourselves!

Banjo wrote: »
    Ooc : nice of them to ignore the more conveniently located dwarven city:)

I'm sure Citra will take care of it. We should get back to looking? And maybe save any health stuff for the nascent Soetard black market? Sieges are great business opportunities, it's like bitcoin for fantasy landers like ourselves!

OOC: There's a reason they're avoiding the dwarven city

• Advertisement

OOC: There's a reason they're avoiding the dwarven city

Ook

Advertisement