Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Early Christmas Present for Irish Band

• 08-12-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!

I'm a student film maker wanting to break into the music video scene. I have been given the challenge to make a music video in under two weeks so the hunt begins for bands! (Preferably in the Dublin/Wicklow/Wexford area)

I want to make you a music video, absolutely FREE that you will be able to use for promotional purposes by the 22nd of December.

There are just three stipulations.

1. It must be an original track. No cover bands.

2. You must credit me when you post it to your facebook/Instagram/Youtube/whatever.

3. I am directing/editing/shooting this in my own time, for you, for nothing. If you get in touch with me, you have to follow through to meet up and talk and shoot or I drop you and move on to another band who wants this more than you do. TL;DR: No time wasters.

I have access to professional equipment and I have made a variety of adverts and short films before now. I've even made a music video before, for a punk band in Wicklow called Dangerous Dave and the Side Effects. I can link you that music video to prove that I'm legit and we're gonna do this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Hi I'm in a band called The starling Army. We would love you to make a video for one of our songs. We have made some video's of our own in the past and understand the work that goes in to them. We are a three piece and based in Balbriggan, Co Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Private message sent

Advertisement