Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad start with Eir

Options
  • 08-12-2017 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

24h November 2017: Agreed to switch to Eir from Sky. Eir pencil in the installation visit for 8th December.

28th November 2017: Get an email from Eir confirming the installation visit for 8th December:
    • "We'll send you a reminder text message and call 48 hours before to remind you about your appointment" the email says. This never happens.
    • "Your eir technician will give you a call on the day to let you know when to expect him or her" the email says. This never happens.

8th December 2017: Person waiting in the house for the technician to arrive pops to the shop for milk. Safe to do so since there was no phone call from the technician yet informing us of his arrival. Surprise surprise, the technician arrives without phoning first. Technician leaves a note saying to "call 015366550 using the S/O number below to arrange a suitable time". Problems with this are:
    • There is no S/O number written on the note.
    • Phone calls at my expense to 015366550 go unanswered after waiting for 10 minutes.

So, not a good start with Eir. The ball is in your court to make this better quickly or I'm cancelling the order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

24h November 2017: Agreed to switch to Eir from Sky. Eir pencil in the installation visit for 8th December.

28th November 2017: Get an email from Eir confirming the installation visit for 8th December:
    • "We'll send you a reminder text message and call 48 hours before to remind you about your appointment" the email says. This never happens.
    • "Your eir technician will give you a call on the day to let you know when to expect him or her" the email says. This never happens.

[*]

8th December 2017: Person waiting in the house for the technician to arrive pops to the shop for milk. Safe to do so since there was no phone call from the technician yet informing us of his arrival. Surprise surprise, the technician arrives without phoning first. Technician leaves a note saying to "call 015366550 using the S/O number below to arrange a suitable time". Problems with this are:
    • There is no S/O number written on the note.
    • Phone calls at my expense to 015366550 go unanswered after waiting for 10 minutes.

[*]

So, not a good start with Eir. The ball is in your court to make this better quickly or I'm cancelling the order.
    [*]
    Hi Pininfarina, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order. If you send your account details, full name on the account I will have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement