Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for printing statements

Options
  • 08-12-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi

I have an account with BOI for the past several years and have been using statements all that time.

I now need a printed statement for minimum the last 6 months for both my credit card and current account. An estatement that I have printed won't suffice for my needs...

I can't find any details on the cost for this - it just says I may be charged... Can you advise on how much this will cost or do I get a free one every 12 months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi

I have an account with BOI for the past several years and have been using statements all that time.

I now need a printed statement for minimum the last 6 months for both my credit card and current account. An estatement that I have printed won't suffice for my needs...

I can't find any details on the cost for this - it just says I may be charged... Can you advise on how much this will cost or do I get a free one every 12 months?
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can order a duplicate statement to be sent out in the post through the "Statements and documents" of your 365 online profile. There is a charge for duplicate statements to be sent out in the post and it is €3.30 for the first page and €2.50 for each page thereafter. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

If you use On line banking order the E statements and they will be ready to print the next day at no extra cost. €2.50 a page seems excessive for BOI to print them for you.
    You will need to order two as the E statements only go back 3 months but the option is available to input exactly what dates you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Hi

Leave yourself plenty time, mine was supposedly posted on Nov 29th... still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Advertisement