Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the leaving cert paper made

Options
  • 08-12-2017 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Has it already been written or they're still in the process of doing it ,because I want to study major topics that happened this year and Idk which ones I should learn

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They would mostly have been settled on by now. The first drafts are usually in the previous summer. Then when they are finalised they go for translation etc. at about this time of year and printed from about April onwards. There is an official timeline on this on the SEC site somewhere, but of course now that I want it, I can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 martina__f

What subject do you feel is going to be impacted by the current affairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

They have definitely been made out at this stage. I always thought it would be around August/September time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Is it true that 2 templates are sent to the printers and then they randomly pick one?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

I haven't heard that before! but i know there is a backup paper that they use if one is leaked or if there is a major mistake on the day of the exam!

• Advertisement
Advertisement