Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion 2.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jcd5971 wrote: »
    It's finished at 6 isn't it?

Ah balls I thought it was until reset :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Kimbot wrote: »
    Ah balls I thought it was until reset :(

Reset is at 6 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Kimbot wrote:
    Ah balls I thought it was until reset

Reset is at 6

Oh jonny yo so stoopid

Re watched the forsaken trailers good stuff,
    One thing I'm concerned with is that it looks like it will continue the theme of zavala being a bitch... This displeases me greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Re watched the forsaken trailers good stuff,
    One thing I'm concerned with is that it looks like it will continue the theme of zavala being a bitch... This displeases me greatly.

But it shows angry Ikora, which will be a sight, considering her reputation.

• Advertisement

Tazzimus wrote:
    But it shows angry Ikora, which will be a sight, considering her reputation.

This is true, hoping the add the npcs to missions more, like zavala with the bubbles in the tower at start of d2

This is true, hoping the add the npcs to missions more, like zavala with the bubbles in the tower at start of d2

I seen her at the last mission in CoO and was like yes this should be fun, but no, she opens the gate and that's it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tried to get the whisper with Nev and Abuses last night, we made progress but just didnt get it :(

Kimbot wrote:
    Tried to get the whisper with Nev and Abuses last night, we made progress but just didnt get it

Man message wonda you have today to do it as well.
    They have it down to a t at this stage, they've ran most of the clan through by now same with heroic.

Man message wonda you have today to do it as well.
    They have it down to a t at this stage, they've ran most of the clan through by now same with heroic.

Closes at 6 man and I wont make it online I dont think before then.

• Advertisement

Long gone are the days you could sit in your office and play the PS4 :D

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Long gone are the days you could sit in your office and play the PS4 :D

Man a year next week since I was lat able to do that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Why on earth would you leave a job you could play Destiny. All I get to do all day is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I'm still game to try today, if anyone is about. Pain in the arse being under leveled, wet sneeze was taking me out.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Why on earth would you leave a job you could play Destiny. All I get to do all day is boards.ie

Cos now I get to play in 4k :P

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Won't have time to play it until the weekend booooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

7.5gb update available right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

can you level up your light even if you don't buy the expansion?

can you level up your light even if you don't buy the expansion?
    Don't believe so, you couldn't without the other expansions anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Don't believe so, you couldn't without the other expansions anyway.

Max light level without the Forsaken expansion is 400 light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

2 hours playing public events after launch and I reached lvl 40 with 420 LL...I was 395...I think I'm definitely doing something wrong. I don't seem to have the rights parts to upgrade the armour \ weapons. I'm enjoying it, I feel like it's back at the start of D2 but in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,587 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I got 2 503 weapons from Crucible bounties and another from doing a daily bounty to finish a strike. Think the bounties are the way to go. Was only 360 light at the time.

DLC seems good so far, quietly impressed but don't want to jump to conclusions too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Loving the story mode so far, only started playing the PS4 again after not playing it for about 2-3 years. Haven't even touched online yet can't wait to get into that. Only played the first few chapters is it gonna be this easy throughout the whole game or does it get harder?

Redzer7 wrote:
    Loving the story mode so far, only started playing the PS4 again after not playing it for about 2-3 years. Haven't even touched online yet can't wait to get into that. Only played the first few chapters is it gonna be this easy throughout the whole game or does it get harder?

Yeah lots of nice little quality of life features across the board, have to say it's amazing the difference just having bounties again made.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Yeah lots of nice little quality of life features across the board, have to say it's amazing the difference just having bounties again made.

Am still working my way through the campaign but am enjoying it. New supers add to the experience overall.
    I always liked the bounties - makes you mix up how you play.

nevelator wrote:
    Am still working my way through the campaign but am enjoying it. New supers add to the experience overall. I always liked the bounties - makes you mix up how you play.

Yep I'm the same Nev I haven't even finished campaign yet, taking my time and enjoying it.

Spending ages looking for dead ghosts and scannable as well found a lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Having the triumphs right there in your menu is great too. There's always a goal to be working towards, no matter how much or little time you have in a sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Watched a video this morning which reminded me of another way to get bounties is to check in with the the NPC in each area who offers easy daily bounties.

I ran the first two lvls of Forsaken last night and loved it. Straight into mayhem although it was little sad :)

Seemingly, the way to get a 2nd supers is to do the "Well" event in the Dreaming City which is the new EP type event...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Starting to slow down now that I have hit the soft cap (500 LL) breaks my heart dismantling 501 blues when others need them so bad.....lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Starting to slow down now that I have hit the soft cap (500 LL) breaks my heart dismantling 501 blues when others need them so bad.....lol.

I'm finding it super slow now at soft cap. 505 at the moment, and that was a real effort even getting them few levels. Enjoying the grind again though which is what counts!

Advertisement