Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a salon quality shampoo

Options
  • 08-12-2017 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering if any salon services stores sell decent shampoo?
    My hairdresser has recommended Kevin Murphy but I can't justify the price tag.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

A good place to buy shampoo cheaply is look fantastic online they have brands like keratase and redken (and many others) at lower prices and always have deals going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Alfaparf semi delino range is great. Depending on your type and what you need. I.e : repairing, colour protection.
    Most places are doing the Christmas packs now. Off the top of my head I think millies.ie or shampoo.ie can't remember which one.
    I've used the reparitive range and moisture range and both are bloody brilliant.

I also love the revlon uniq1. So good and smells gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Alfaparf or Joico. I get them on lookfantastic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you have a TK Max near you, they sometimes have large bottles of salon shampoos. Very hit & miss but you can get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

LOreal pureology is amazing. You can buy it in peter mark or on lookfantastic.com - its cheaper online. Definitely worth the spend either way

• Advertisement
Advertisement