Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crypto - How do they make money

• 09-12-2017 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

HI,

Maybe naive but how do cryptocurrencies companies make money?

To me I think unfortunately Bitcoin will be only cryptocurrency that will survive and become popular.

I know alot of ppl have made money out of altcoins but will nay become popular like Bitcoin?

From the main exchanges its seems to be ol Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin on them? How does an Altcoin get onto a major echange like coinbase?

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lookingahead

Hi,

Anyone with the above? i See you can buy Bitoin, Etherum and Litecoin now.

If you can, will you be able to transfer Etherum to say Binance from Revolut?

I currently with coinbase but jsut exploring different options.

I like the idea fr foreign exchange and being able to transfer money between currencies fr when on holidays

Advertisement