Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW17 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Gomez in for Hunemeier

Need a starting defender for Christmas period and impressed by him today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Gomez in for Hunemeier

Need a starting defender for Christmas period and impressed by him today

Just be aware that there's a decent chance Alexander-Arnold may start during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Moreno red flagged, and Kiko F and Ramsey yellow flagged now....might do some advance DGW prep and bring Ogbonna in I think.

Don't fancy taking a hit unless absolutely necessary so hoping one of Ramsey or Kiko makes it for midweek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Moreno red flagged, and Kiko F and Ramsey yellow flagged now....might do some advance DGW prep and bring Ogbonna in I think.

Don't fancy taking a hit unless absolutely necessary so hoping one of Ramsey or Kiko makes it foe midweek

Zero chance ramsey will
    May find out more about kiko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭OnDraught

Lemlin wrote: »
    Need a replacement for Zeegelar (4.4). Have 1.4 in the bank. Any suggestions?

I have Jones, Duffy, Naughton and Ward.

I'd be jumping on Holgate or Kenny. Everton were ****e today and still unlucky to concede. 4 games in to Sam's reign and it took a moment of brilliance from Salah to score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Looking at a strange move opinions please-
    Morata and Grob out- Hazard and Calvert Lewin in.

Hazard more explosive on pens and much better captain choice, Calvert Lewin form and fixtures over Grob,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Plan was to get Niasse in for Crouch. But I see he was subbed at HT. Calvert-Lewin a better option now?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Have 2 FT's. Anyone fancy Aguero??..dint play at all in the Derby..could feature in next two fixtures.

I'll need to do morata and Naughton to aguero and long(burnley)..already have hazard and Naughtons upcoming fixtures aren't that great.
    Could be agueros gw..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

sanket wrote: »
    Have 2 FT's. Anyone fancy Aguero??..dint play at all in the Derby..could feature in next two fixtures.

I'll need to do morata and Naughton to aguero and long(burnley)..already have hazard and Naughtons upcoming fixtures aren't that great.
    Could be agueros gw..

Could feature...

iroced wrote: »
    Plan was to get Niasse in for Crouch. But I see he was subbed at HT. Calvert-Lewin a better option now?

Yes

• Advertisement

Could be agueros gw..

I definitely would NOT be bringing in 2 players who are not certain starters at this time of year ......

skippy15 wrote: »
    Looking at a strange move opinions please-
    Morata and Grob out- Hazard and Calvert Lewin in.

Hazard more explosive on pens and much better captain choice, Calvert Lewin form and fixtures over Grob,

For free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Could be agueros gw..

Bad move at this time of year to drop Naughton for Long. Long will be dropped as soon as Mee is back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

It feels good to have Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Languishing down around 1.3m OR and my team is an injured, non-starting, non-scoring mess, so I took a -12 last night to try and turn things around.

Moreno > Kenny
    Ramsey > Coutinho
    Sané > Mahrez
    Wilson > Calvert-Lewin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ramsey out "2/3 weeks" probably means 4 gameweeks? Think I'll ship him for that, have 8m to get a replacement.

Pogba would have been ideal, who are the other candidates?

Everyone in the price range seem "punty"; Son, Martial, Siggy, safest looks Zaha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Ramsey out "2/3 weeks" probably means 4 gameweeks? Think I'll ship him for that, have 8m to get a replacement.

Pogba would have been ideal, who are the other candidates?

Everyone in the price range seem "punty"; Son, Martial, Siggy, safest looks Zaha.

Already did Callum Wilson to Calvert Lewin with my FT, no way I was losing money on Wilson!

I think I'll replace Ramsey for a hit and have 1.3m itb. Sterling is tempting me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Rega

Moreno and Mustafi out.

Robertson and Kenny in.

MERSEYSIDE!!

Hhhhmmmm Austin back to back away games to spurs and united
    And the united one is when Kane has a blank........maybe I’m over thinking it but that’s a problem .
    Best budget striker games that weekend are Huddersfield and Watford
    I’m tempted by Andre gray but have Ricky

Never mind gray has lost his spot
    Will go with Austin and prepare for inevitable transfer back out I suppose
    DCL is the only other option really or Glenn Murray

In a bit of a pickle at the minute - hoping the collective wisdom here can point me in the right direction.

I’ve gone from being smug and content with my team to suddenly in a mini-crisis :o

Current squad is:

Courtois | Elliot
    Moreno | Duffy | Ward |Kiko F. | Daniels
    Ramsey | Salah | Coutinho | Surman | Richarlison
    Morata | Kane | Vardy
    0.0 ITB

Sounds like Moreno & Ramsey are going to be out for a while – I could probably manage with leaving Moreno on the bench (assuming Kiko F. is ok) and just hope I don’t get too hammered by rotation further up the pitch.

The alternatives to Ramsey are underwhelming imho – I’d be willing to take a hit for the right move….I can do Ramsey & Morata out for Hazard & Austin.
    Austin is in form I guess but is he just another red flag waiting to happen?

Any feedback much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Hard to replace Ramsey. Son and Fabregas my stats are telling me in at his price. Can't have Son for a Christmas period.

Fab is creating but not getting rewards. Would mean I've 3 Chelsea too but none of them Hazard. Could just go cheap to a Mooy/Gudmundsson/Surman/Ndidi, all of whom just about showing enough stats, and then upgrade someone next gameweek. Don't know what to do.

Can anyone put me off Fabregas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

dsmythy wrote: »
    Hard to replace Ramsey. Son and Fabregas my stats are telling me in at his price. Can't have Son for a Christmas period.

Fab is creating but not getting rewards. Would mean I've 3 Chelsea too but none of them Hazard. Could just go cheap to a Mooy/Gudmundsson/Surman/Ndidi, all of whom just about showing enough stats, and then upgrade someone next gameweek. Don't know what to do.

Can anyone put me off Fabregas?

Do you already have Shaquiri ? He's the one I'd be looking at in the cheaper category or else jumping up to Dilva if it's an option moneywise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Colking wrote: »
    Do you already have Shaquiri ? He's the one I'd be looking at in the cheaper category or else jumping up to Dilva if it's an option moneywise.

I have him. Only recently got rid of Silva of course. I have the funds but I also have Niasse who I'll need funds for to get dearer striker soon. Can take one price drop on Ramsey too if I just left him and relied on bench. Too many possibilities.

I’m not going near any stoke player until I see how they respond to the weekends result

Cheers for that actually - could potentially solve my conundrum as well...and leave me with money in the bank and no hit

Cartman78 wrote: »
    In a bit of a pickle at the minute - hoping the collective wisdom here can point me in the right direction.

I’ve gone from being smug and content with my team to suddenly in a mini-crisis :o

Current squad is:

Courtois | Elliot
    Moreno | Duffy | Ward |Kiko F. | Daniels
    Ramsey | Salah | Coutinho | Surman | Richarlison
    Morata | Kane | Vardy
    0.0 ITB

Sounds like Moreno & Ramsey are going to be out for a while – I could probably manage with leaving Moreno on the bench (assuming Kiko F. is ok) and just hope I don’t get too hammered by rotation further up the pitch.

The alternatives to Ramsey are underwhelming imho – I’d be willing to take a hit for the right move….I can do Ramsey & Morata out for Hazard & Austin.
    Austin is in form I guess but is he just another red flag waiting to happen?

Any feedback much appreciated.

I'd be inclined to keep Morata and downgrade Vardy to DCL, I think that gives you 3.4 or 3.3 ? Added to Ramseys 7.1 or 7.2 ? You're getting close to Hazard territory now. Maybe Ward to Tarkowski bridges the gap. Or else another defender to Kenny @ 4.3

This gives you

Courtois | Elliot
    Moreno | Duffy | Ward |Kiko F. | Daniels --> One of these guys out
    Hazard | Salah | Coutinho | Surman | Richarlison
    Morata | Kane | DCL

km79 wrote: »
    I’m not going near any stoke player until I see how they respond to the weekends result

True, but EVERYTHING goes through Shaquiri for that team and their run of upcoming fixtures is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I was thinking the other day if we were coming into Charlie Austin's annual purple patch now I'm wondering if it might be too late.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I have him. Only recently got rid of Silva of course. I have the funds but I also have Niasse who I'll need funds for to get dearer striker soon. Can take one price drop on Ramsey too if I just left him and relied on bench. Too many possibilities.

Can you post your full team and money ITB? Very difficult to give good advice without that context.

• Advertisement

True, but EVERYTHING goes through Shaquiri for that team and their run of upcoming fixtures is excellent.

Yeah he was to be my zaha replacement next weekend and still might be
    Want to see them midweek first

Advertisement