Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW17 Transfers

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Already on a -4. Not sure what to do with Morata...think I’ll hold on to him

Take a - 16 imo :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Hazard and Murray out

Aguero and Lingard in

Aguero captained so expect him to be hauled off early on and Hazard to get a hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Did my 2 FTs on Sunday (Zeegalaar and Wilson out, Otamendi and DCL in) - then see Morata red flagged today!
    Going with a -4 and getting Firmino in as I may not have 11 starters and hopefully Bobby is well rested after all the running around he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

brought in sakho last week...gone for while again....john joe kenny in to replace!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm gonna do it for a -4 for Morata.
    He should play the next few after getting rested at the weekend.

He won’t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

km79 wrote: »
    He won’t

Why not? You think he is not first choice any more?

Why not? You think he is not first choice any more?

He didn't play a minute of their most important game of the season
    There is no way he plays all games over Xmas
    He is a good pick this week but not for the next few weeks

Also he hasn't scored a goal from play since I don't know when ........

Only one other person in top 10 of work league has made a transfer
    They must all be banking :D
    Kane will remain a huge differential

A front three of Kane Aguero and Lukaku is surely going to get me a mega haul of points right?? :P

Ninthlife wrote: »
    A front three of Kane Aguero and Lukaku is surely going to get me a mega haul of points right?? :P

I think lukaku may not start tomorrow night

• Advertisement

Wouldnt surprise me given my luck in the last few weeks

I've had him all season and im hoping for his usual game where he scores 3 or 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

He's started every game. Jose has said many times what an important player he is for the team. Why the doubt now that he may not start? Surely United need to get back to winning ways tomorrow after the City loss and will field a strong side tomorrow.

He's started every game. Jose has said many times what an important player he is for the team. Why the doubt now that he may not start? Surely United need to get back to winning ways tomorrow after the City loss and will field a strong side tomorrow.

Because he has started every game and is bang out of form
    Best thing that could be done for him is to drop him and give him 20\30 at the end
    It's not like rashford martial or ibra can't play there against bournemouth

He is 100% getting a rest soon . And I think it could well be tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Because he has started every game and is bang out of form
    Best thing that could be done for him is to drop him and give him 20\30 at the end
    It's not like rashford martial or ibra can't play there against bournemouth

He is 100% getting a rest soon . And I think it could well be tomorrow night

He's not bang out of form. The service to him has been atrocious. He had a bad game against City but I think any striker would with the way Utd were playing. Hoofing balls to his head with no support was always gonna end badly. The midfield is the issue. Not Lukaku.

I agree he will get a rest soon but can't see it happening tomorrow. His rest will be next week when Utd play Bristol City in the Carabao Cup

He can have a rest once he gets a hat trick tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

my transfers have been very bad in the last few weeks - Moreno getting an injury before he played for me, Zeegalar getting sent off in his first game for me, Wilson doing nothing, continually not selling Aguero.

Took the free hit this week, brought in Lukaku and a few more...Robertson, Jones, Jesus. Wanted to save it for later in the season but maybe this was the week to do it too.

does anyone know does my 1 FT carry over to the next game week even if I played the Free Hit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

FitzShane wrote: »
    my transfers have been very bad in the last few weeks - Moreno getting an injury before he played for me, Zeegalar getting sent off in his first game for me, Wilson doing nothing, continually not selling Aguero.

Took the free hit this week, brought in Lukaku and a few more...Robertson, Jones, Jesus. Wanted to save it for later in the season but maybe this was the week to do it too.

does anyone know does my 1 FT carry over to the next game week even if I played the Free Hit?

You realise Moreno, Zeegalar, Wilson and Aguero will all be back in your team on Saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

ShaneU wrote: »
    You realise Moreno, Zeegalar, Wilson and Aguero will all be back in your team on Saturday?

Yes, but 2 of them are unavailable this game week and I don't think 1 of the strikers will play either. I needed to make lots of transfers this week and was not worth the -12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

To answer your question, you'll only have one FT for Saturday

Advertisement