Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching question again

Options
  • 09-12-2017 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I had technician over, he was supposed to come next week but called today if I'm home so that's perfect. He installed new router, said all done and left. But I've no internet, DSL light is solid on but internet light is flashing.

Anyway I put in back my Vodafone router and my internet is back on, so should I just wait until my Vodafone broadband stops working and than put back Eir one? I asked the technician when I'm switched to Eir and he said once he is done. But my ISP is still coming up as Vodafone (whoismyisp.org)

Thanks

Also I tried calling your customer service and technical support, it says that it is currently closed, open Monday-sunday 8am to 8pm. I called on Saturday 4pm. Also webchat won't connect me to anyone after more than 30 min waiting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

mkov wrote: »
    I had technician over, he was supposed to come next week but called today if I'm home so that's perfect. He installed new router, said all done and left. But I've no internet, DSL light is solid on but internet light is flashing.

Anyway I put in back my Vodafone router and my internet is back on, so should I just wait until my Vodafone broadband stops working and than put back Eir one? I asked the technician when I'm switched to Eir and he said once he is done. But my ISP is still coming up as Vodafone (whoismyisp.org)

Thanks

Also I tried calling your customer service and technical support, it says that it is currently closed, open Monday-sunday 8am to 8pm. I called on Saturday 4pm. Also webchat won't connect me to anyone after more than 30 min waiting.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Normally, if a technician goes out earlier than the scheduled appointment date to install your services, you would still have to wait until your appointment date for the services to activate with us. If you PM me your account number and full name I can check on this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement