Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPOTIFY

Options
  • 09-12-2017 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone know how to download Spotify music to mp3 format.
    I want to put music from Spotify on my IPod
    I have a Premium account...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 carraroe1

Really thats crazy, im paying for this service, i should be allowed to listen to my music on any Platform.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,376 ✭✭✭✭blade1

carraroe1 wrote: »
    Really thats crazy, im paying for this service, i should be allowed to listen to my music on any Platform.....

You can, or at least you could have it on different platforms.
    Is it not 3 devices you are allowed?
    You just log in to a new device.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 5 carraroe1

yeah but i want songs on my ipod for the car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,376 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Patww79 wrote: »

Ah, I see,op wants to more or less extract them from Spotify app..hmmm... That could be a tough one alright.
    What iPod do you have op?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

You are paying for a streaming service and that’s the service you are getting.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I’ve moved this from the online buying & auction forum. Please observe the new forum charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

bee06 wrote: »
    You are paying for a streaming service and that’s the service you are getting.

Exactly. You're looking for a different service than Spotify if you want it offline on a device they don't support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

yeah but i want songs on my ipod for the car

Basically you just rent the music from Spotify, if you want to buy music to keep forever, then iTunes is your man.
    Spotify covers millions of tracks from basically every artist, they are hardly going to allow you keep them forever for a months subscription.
    Anyway, if you can play an iPod in your car you should be able to use your phone too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement