Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28 day completion notice

Options
  • 09-12-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, i was due to close on a house on November 17th we were told that morning that it wouldnt be happening due to an issue with the deeds of the house our sellors are buying. Twice we have been told by sellors solicitors that we should close next week and it hasnt happened

We issued a 28 day completion order notice on the 1st of December. What are our options if they still dont close by then? We do not want to loose this house, but if we do can we get damages from the sellors or can a judge force the sale to go through?

Any feedback would be appreciate, our solicitor is less than useless and im dying with the stress of it all....if i do get in im never moving again i can tell you

Advertisement