Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund?

Options
  • 09-12-2017 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I have a query regarding my old meteor account. The statements I got from Meteor show that I was in credit to the tune of €13 but I haven't received it. I've tried contacting Meteor via facebook but to no avail. I'd like to PM you my acc number please so my query can be investigated. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Redhenrun wrote: »
    I have a query regarding my old meteor account. The statements I got from Meteor show that I was in credit to the tune of €13 but I haven't received it. I've tried contacting Meteor via facebook but to no avail. I'd like to PM you my acc number please so my query can be investigated. Thank you.
    HI there,

I'm afraid we can't arrange refunds for Meteor accounts from here. You'll need to give our customer care department a ring on 1901 to arrange this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Redhenrun

eir: Adam wrote: »
    HI there,

I'm afraid we can't arrange refunds for Meteor accounts from here. You'll need to give our customer care department a ring on 1901 to arrange this.

- Adam
    Hi Adam

I tried contacting customer care via landline but it asked for me to key in my acc number and I am unable to do that via my phone keypad as it contains letters. 

Tried it via mobile phone but it asked me for my mobile number and, but my account is to do with internet and not phone and there is only an account number on my bill.

I'd appreciate suggestions for getting past this impasse. Perhaps there is an email or chat line I can contact eir/meteor?

HI there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam

I tried contacting customer care via landline but it asked for me to key in my acc number and I am unable to do that via my phone keypad as it contains letters. 

Tried it via mobile phone but it asked me for my mobile number and, but my account is to do with internet and not phone and there is only an account number on my bill.

I'd appreciate suggestions for getting past this impasse. Perhaps there is an email or chat line I can contact eir/meteor?
    If you ring 1901 and press "#" when asked to enter your number you should be able to get through to somebody about this.

I'm afraid there is no email address available for this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

HI there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam

If you ring 1901 and press "#" when asked to enter your number you should be able to get through to somebody about this.

I'm afraid there is no email address available for this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam
    Hi Adam

I did as you suggested, pressing the hash key, but I was still asked for my account number and I cannot-as explained earlier-enter that as the keypad does not support letters. Is there an address I can write to for customer support?

It's proving very difficult to get my money back.

Thank you for your attention to this query.

HI there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam

- Adam
    Hi Adam

I did as you suggested, pressing the hash key, but I was still asked for my account number and I cannot-as explained earlier-enter that as the keypad does not support letters. Is there an address I can write to for customer support?

It's proving very difficult to get my money back.

Thank you for your attention to this query.
    Apologies for this, the system was recently updated. If you press * you should be able to get through to eir mobile.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Adam

After a busy run up to Christmas and indeed, the season itself, I've finally got around again to seeking my refund of my overpayment from meteor. And I've done as you suggested-dialled 1901, pressed * but still cannot get through to an operator. The automated response is seeking my account number which I cannot give as it has letters in it.

Is there any way I can get through to a human who can respond to my request for my money back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Ring 1901 and go to sales, They will answer much quicker if you say you are a new customer. When the operator answers and you explain what you need they will transfer you. Its the quickest way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Adam

After a busy run up to Christmas and indeed, the season itself, I've finally got around again to seeking my refund of my overpayment from meteor. And I've done as you suggested-dialled 1901, pressed * but still cannot get through to an operator. The automated response is seeking my account number which I cannot give as it has letters in it.

Is there any way I can get through to a human who can respond to my request for my money back?
    Hi Redhenrun,

Thanks for contacting us here. 

If you dial our customer care team on 1800 690 000 and dial 0, this will bypass entering your account number and will bring you to the main menu.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement