If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completly clueless and looking for a record player

Options
  • 09-12-2017 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I have an old vintage looking piece of junk that I'm getting rid off and want something semi-decent. I don't have a huge budget but if I got these 3 is that enough to start playing some music.

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 9.0 Black Speakers

CAMBRIDGE AUDIO TOPAZ AM1 Black Stereo Amplifier

If so could you quote me for all 3 with delivery to Wicklow. Please also quote any cables etc that I'd need.

As I said I'm clueless - is it possible with this setup to also install a bluetooth device that would allow me to stream music to the speakers - if so how much would that be?
    Thanks
    CH

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I have an old vintage looking piece of junk that I'm getting rid off and want something semi-decent. I don't have a huge budget but if I got these 3 is that enough to start playing some music.

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

If so could you quote me for all 3 with delivery to Wicklow. Please also quote any cables etc that I'd need.

As I said I'm clueless - is it possible with this setup to also install a bluetooth device that would allow me to stream music to the speakers - if so how much would that be?
    Thanks
    CH
    Hi Count Hairyfoot.

Apologies for the delay.

That would be a nice little system to get set up.

The Am1 is currnetly priced at £79.00
    PSLX300 at £99.00
    Diamond 9.0 priced at £39.00
    Delivery would be £6.99

You would also require some speaker cable for connecting the speaker to the amp.
    Priced at £1.19 per meter.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-symphony-100.aspx

You could also connect a bluetooth dongle to the AM1, something like the NuForce BTR100 priced at £49.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202230-btr100.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Count Hairyfoot

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

Thanks
    CH
    Hi Count Hairyfoot.

Apologies for the delay.

PSLX300 at £99.00
    Delivery would be £6.99

You would also require some speaker cable for connecting the speaker to the amp.

You could also connect a bluetooth dongle to the AM1, something like the NuForce BTR100 priced at £49.95

That all sounds great - dongle included - I think I'd need about 2 meters of cable. How do I take it from here?

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

Thanks
    CH
    Hi Count Hairyfoot.

Apologies for the delay.

PSLX300 at £99.00
    Delivery would be £6.99

That all sounds great - dongle included - I think I'd need about 2 meters of cable. How do I take it from here?
    Hey CH.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Count Hairyfoot

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

Thanks
    CH
    Hi Count Hairyfoot.

Apologies for the delay.

PSLX300 at £99.00
    Delivery would be £6.99

Hey CH.

PM sent - thanks

SONY PSLX300 TURNTABLE

Thanks
    CH
    Hi Count Hairyfoot.

Apologies for the delay.

PSLX300 at £99.00
    Delivery would be £6.99

Hey CH.

PM sent - thanks
    Cheers Count Hairyfoot.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.