Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night (Fresno): Swanson vs Ortega

2»

Comments

His jits is so slick it's scary. Serious chin on him too, just walks through everything.

T-City is the truth.

Also he at least has some stand up skills to go with his ground game. He really is the whole package.

I want Holloway v Ortega, screw Frankie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

He blocked a LOT of punches with his face. I reckon max would make light work of him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

He blocked a LOT of punches with his face. I reckon max would make light work of him

I don't know his striking defence seemed pretty good, most of cubs shots were hitting his guard and most shots that connected were rolled with. I think T-City vs Max would be a great fight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Ortega has a serious chin a 5 round with max would be right up his street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I think max would be far too good for ortega myself, as for frankie it would be close but I'd side with frankie as I don't think ortega would sub him and think frankie would have an advantage standing.

I fancied ortega to beat swanson but if he can't sub a guy will he be able to hang with an elite striker? not sure he can myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement