Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    It doesn't clearly say there is a task anywhere, it says moggi has to entertain the mods, that can happen behind the scenes too. What I'm saying is there's a possibility that there is no tasks, but it suits the baddies for us to lose ourselves looking for tasks rather than looking for them so they may be intent on keeping task talk alive. Also if Mogwai is team village why are we looking to out him in the first place?

We have to find him eventually and its easier to track tasks day by day, rather than us getting all the wolves and then having to go back through days worth of posts.

Having said that, i do agree with your point. Important not to get lost in task tracking, as we have no confirmation there are tasks to be found, and wolf hunting is equally, if not more, important, so that we do not arrive at a lynch without good prospective lynchees.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry to be cryptic, but for anyone actually looking at posts and not just paranoidly poking posts, we may have had a significant role claim, on day 1.

This could also be an attempt to draw a bg protect.

Regardless, it warrants highlighting and discussion, either way.

I never get the point in half saying something either say it or dont as your just giving info to people who are incentivesed to look for it. Also why try draw by cover on day 1 odds as they will miss

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ah here Frank. It’s clear you are intentionally missing my reason for suspecting you.

If, as you say, I am accusing those who have questioned me, why am I not casting my suspicions on angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    There was 354 letters in your post.

Hi Steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I never get the point in half saying something either say it or dont as your just giving info to people who are incentivesed to look for it.

Well there is a clear reason for doing so, but since you are under a bit of heat at the moment, ill refrain from spelling everything out to you until i have a reason to think you are good.
    Also why try draw by cover on day 1 odds as they will miss

Im certain there is a point in here, but im not 100% on what you mean.

I mean, if you do read my post, i said ah ffs. Like either of the theories i put forward are silly plays on day 1.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hi Steve

Hi Liam.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ah here Frank. It’s clear you are intentionally missing my reason for suspecting you.

If, as you say, I am accusing those who have questioned me, why am I not casting my suspicions on angus?

I'm saying your plan was silly as you were so obvious in what you were doing someone was always going to point it out and someone agree with it. I left it As I wanted to see where you were going with it but once it was brought up I thanked the post that did to agree. Anyways as I said lynch away I know u want to

I'm saying your plan was silly as you were so obvious in what you were doing someone was always going to point it out and someone agree with it. I left it As I wanted to see where you were going with it but once it was brought up I thanked the post that did to agree. Anyways as I said lynch away I know u want to

Wait I'm not frank carry on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

FFS that was an effort! After some trial and error folks Wini has arrived to join the festive celebrations. Sorry I'm late. I have been watching the thread so I'm not behind (well I am a little bit) I just couldn't get logged in.

tritium wrote: »
    Your roster

Isla WW
    Barbara WW
    Winnifred WW
    Nigel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Gabriel WW
    Steve WW
    Abigail WW
    Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Desmond WW
    Frank WW
    Derry WW
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Orla WW
    Liam WW
    Angus WW
    Wendy WW
    Tegan WW
    Jake WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW

Post count

Wendy WW 48
    Tegan WW 44
    Gabriel WW 29
    Nigel WW 21
    Isla WW 16
    Steve WW 14
    Frank WW 14
    Angus WW 13
    Barbara WW 13
    Doris WW 13
    Derry WW 8
    Jake WW 7
    Gertrude WW 5
    Orla WW 5
    Liam WW 4
    Desmond WW 4
    Riona WW 3
    Conor WW 3
    Holly WW 2
    Phil WW 2
    Mary WW 2
    Ewan WW 1

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

What was the claim Jake? Or do I want to draw attention to it?

Doris WW wrote: »
    What was the claim Jake? Or do I want to draw attention to it?

I'm not 100% sure what they are talking about.

Waiting on Winnie, Abigail and Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well that was an interesting last page but im still mostly of the same opinion. I'm not sure they are but at least some people think they are less in the dark than I am.
    tumblr_oup3n36aWW1s9y3qio5_400.gif

Mogwai for example is a role I would not be hunting openly now as the OP does state that that person is a villager and if they get nice powers as the OP suggests it could be good to have them around. Whoever you are, if the Village does turn on you please use those powers for good before we act.

I think I read about a page back someone saying we had a potential role reveal, who was that? is that something I missed or just not being highlighted intentionally?

Other than that though I feel we just have Villagers getting spooked and wanting to lynch those after them assuming they must be wolves. I don't see too much concrete to go on. Must rewatch the movies this is based on actually

Wait I'm not frank carry on

True, your posts are very long winded

Thats not a bad turn out really this early although I'd hope for the lads running the game that they dont have big roles if they remain inactive.

Just for clarification, your thing was just that you claimed to be a noob so that you could see how people react to basic questions or what?

btw did we have many new WW players sign up this time.

Also I'm guessing our seer knows what Wendy was. Keep that to yourself I suppose unless it is info we need to have, but you would assume she was a Villager anyway given her death.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

ah day 1 where everybody and nobody is a wolf

Winnie posted, you must have missed it.

Winnie is here!!!!

Also just for my 2c on the issue, Mogwai reads as team village, he'll win the game if he stays alive till the end game. There's a very slim chance of that happening IMO. So therefore I see him as team village and am happy to leave him be for now on.

• Advertisement

The Lynch tonight will be very interesting as right now everyone is classed into 2 groups for me. People who have not posted enough to have a handel on and people who seem to be suspicious of everyone and nobody at the same time.

Isla WW wrote: »
    The Lynch tonight will be very interesting as right now everyone is classed into 2 groups for me. People who have not posted enough to have a handel on and people who seem to be suspicious of everyone and nobody at the same time.

That is such fluff!

Just say, I have people grouped into posted and not posted.

Its easier to read that way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

True, your posts are very long winded

Liam can you clear up your post regarding tegan earlier please?

That is such fluff!

Well usually when I don't have much to go on I'd look for direction in what others are saying but the talkative ones seem to have people they suspect but there is nothing concrete to make me follow their lead at the moment.

I haven't seen much Wolfy but if there has been much please villagers highlight it as we will have to lynch someone

Not really seeing the reason for the suspicion on Nigel btw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well that was an interesting last page but im still mostly of the same opinion. I'm not sure they are but at least some people think they are less in the dark than I am.
    tumblr_oup3n36aWW1s9y3qio5_400.gif

Mogwai for example is a role I would not be hunting openly now as the OP does state that that person is a villager and if they get nice powers as the OP suggests it could be good to have them around. Whoever you are, if the Village does turn on you please use those powers for good before we act.

I think I read about a page back someone saying we had a potential role reveal, who was that? is that something I missed or just not being highlighted intentionally?

Other than that though I feel we just have Villagers getting spooked and wanting to lynch those after them assuming they must be wolves. I don't see too much concrete to go on. Must rewatch the movies this is based on actually

Its not a role we should be openly be hunting but hoping the powers are good for team village is a little naive. If we lynch the Mogi we get a benefit, if its killed by someone else we suffer. Not a day 1 priority but neither is it something we should be not paying attention to till day 4 or 5. The role becomes more and more critical towards the end game for both sides.

On the role claim, ive reread last nights and struggling to see anything. Obviously dont point it out if team village but very early doors to be looking for bg protection for no apparent reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That is such fluff!

Agreed, Isla has been queen of the fluff bunnies since her first post.

That latest pile of hogwash has her on my list of suspicious characters.

Not buying the Nigel thing personally, although I see how it could be misconstrued.

I want to hear more from the 'soul reader', Riona.

Come on down and have a seat. You were certain of two players being wolves, one is now dead and you haven't appeared since. So what's your next latest gem of 'wisdom'

If I’m a baddie I’m really making a balls of my role.

Twas aimed at this Dessie

Basically Tegan has to be a villager because no wolf would be so **** is what she's trying to push. It's always a weird attitude to have imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Also, FFAs on day 1? Pfft. I barely suspect anyone, let alone 3 people. Pile of hogwash.

One thing it MIGHT do is get better discussion, but.... I'm always conscious a roled good player can get misconstrued as bad in their efforts to hide their abilities. As a result they may find themselves at the top of the FFA list where they have to reveal or die. Bad idea as I said.

Also, role claims day 1? FFS. Next someone will be outing themselves on day 0 with their first post.

• Advertisement

Twas aimed at this Dessie

Basically Tegan has to be a villager because no wolf would be so **** is what she's trying to push. It's always a weird attitude to have imo.

So by pretending to be a new player really badly they confirm themselves as a villager as a wolf would never do it, i mean if the person used that logic to formulate a plan its not a massive leap to do it As a double bluff. I dont think it's the case but if you have it in you to do scenario A it's not beyond the realms of possibility to do b.

Ah was this short enough for you Liam O

Advertisement