Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    My idea was so anti wolf, i'm collating the thanks to #350

So the baddies no jack **** about code and maths and stuff? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Yeah agreed with Isla. Liked the plan Steve, but as I said before I wanted to wait on a mod decision before pushing forward with. Appreciated the clarification is all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    Mod Note

Mods would prefer it if all game-play was based on play in this thread, the back rooms and lynch forum. Please do not use other websites in this game, other than for photos, videos and gifs for Christmas merriment.

BellyClausDance.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I actually thought would someone do that as I thanked it. Just like the mods clarifying stuff and not leaving too much ambiguity on such things to be honest.

Pter reads as a short Peter to me and therefore I imagine he looks like Peter Dinklage in my head now.
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    So the baddies no jack **** about code and maths and stuff? :D
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah agreed with Isla. Liked the plan Steve, but as I said before I wanted to wait on a mod decision before pushing forward with. Appreciated the clarification is all

Well, i like all three of these responses so am throwing that list in the bin.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Good. Let them post and let us get a read on them.

Plus one, the more a wolf talks, the chances of them slipping up increases.

Awwww Keith Chegwin has died. RIP Cheggers :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Plus one, the more a wolf talks, the chances of them slipping up increases.

This is true. Also need to make sure our heroes do not make the same slip ups and get picked off.

Frank WW wrote: »
    This is true. Also need to make sure our heroes do not make the same slip ups and get picked off.

Yes, one of the slight drawbacks to the plan certainly. Although I'd like to think our heroes are contributing whenever they can see fit

So we’re still none the wiser about what we’re doing tonight?

• Advertisement

So we’re still none the wiser about what we’re doing tonight?

A suggestion was mooted, we give reasoning for our choices but no names. Then post FFA following lynch.

I'm not the boss of anyone though so whatever people see as best course of action, is their call.

I will ultimately judge and possibly accuse based off it however :pac::pac:

it seems we not allowed to use hashes, so I suggest dollar signs for an alternate FFA locator. $FFAXX

We’ve always used #

Have I missed something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If lynch is 9, FFA or similar by 7 gives us time to dissect what people say. Im not against the idea of reasons without names but i think it'll be somewhat obvious who it it is in each persons FFA. Either way im easy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Let's just lynch frank and be done with it I know it's what ye are all thinking

We’ve always used #

Have I missed something?

No, i'm just sore my hashes plan was shot down...

Was mild humor..

it seems we not allowed to use hashes, so I suggest dollar signs for an alternate FFA locator. $FFAXX

As in like #FFA0 etc? Whats wrong with that?

No, i'm just sore my hashes plan was shot down...

Was mild humor..

Ah right, the post was like the earlier code suggestion, right over my head

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

A suggestion was mooted, we give reasoning for our choices but no names. Then post FFA following lynch.

I'm not the boss of anyone though so whatever people see as best course of action, is their call.

I will ultimately judge and possibly accuse based off it however :pac::pac:

Won't work, you'll have 75% of the reasons being vague ****e like "Looks dodgy", "have a feeling" and then villagers will change theirs retroactively so they look good. Most people would prefer to not get lynched at any cost than get lynched to help catch a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lets just do a normal FFA. Wolves may hide in vote groups, but in other realities the study of FFA patterns and hiding in groups has yielded wolf lynches later in the game.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Won't work, you'll have 75% of the reasons being vague ****e like "Looks dodgy", "have a feeling" and then villagers will change theirs retroactively so they look good. Most people would prefer to not get lynched at any cost than get lynched to help catch a wolf.

Agreed. Probably foolish. Don't agree with an FFA tonight though, will voice my protest again. But, if the village decrees it..

Had to check if that was real, always liked Cheggars even recently when he did that Ricky Gervais Warrick Davies show

Ugh I see I'm not going to win with the no names till after lynch result argument. Against my better judgement I will grudgingly agree to FFA if it is the will of the people.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Let's just lynch frank and be done with it I know it's what ye are all thinking

why is that what were all thinking again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Agreed. Probably foolish. Don't agree with an FFA tonight though, will voice my protest again. But, if the village decrees it..

I'm for an FFA every night, even if every villagers ones is useless garbage the wolves ones are often telling in future, I'm not too fecked on a mislynch on D1 and D2 either, best time to lose villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

We’ve always used #

Have I missed something?

I thought you were new?

Well, we're all standing round admiring each other's junk. Getting the ball rolling on this so...

#FFA1

I think one of the following names is a wolf and will be voting accordingly tonight

1. Nigel
    2. Frank
    3. Tegan

Ugh I see I'm not going to win with the no names till after lynch result argument. Against my better judgement I will grudgingly agree to FFA if it is the will of the people.

Ill use your own words against you Conor, any info is useful. If not for now, then for future investigations.
    Any info is good info after a couple of days imo.

FFAs give us info. They give the future Conor and Jake info.

Im for doing an FFA. Ill go first in fact.

#FFA1

Desmond - has hit the minimum post count with exactly 0% quality of post. open ended questions to the mods, generic soz too much reading thats why im late posting posts, and questions asked of other players without following up on their own suspicions. If not a wolf, then a poor villager.
    Nigel - blatantly misunderstanding the op to push their own agenda. If not a wolf, then a poor villager.
    Isla - fluffy posting, appearing to be helpful to the village without offering any constructive or critical points of her own.

Well, we're all standing round admiring each other's junk. Getting the ball rolling on this so...

#FFA1

I think one of the following names is a wolf and will be voting accordingly tonight

1. Nigel
    2. Frank
    3. Tegan

Reasons please. Important further down the road we know why you are voting for these 3.

• Advertisement

Hey, posts reasons!

Advertisement